Team Picker open!!

Started by R.Griffen, December 18, 2012, 03:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Please can someone tell me the price of the greart man (Tex), Pittard, Otten and Russell? Thanks

kilbluff1985

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 18, 2012, 06:05:37 PM
Please can someone tell me the price of the greart man (Tex), Pittard, Otten and Russell? Thanks
Prices accurate in fan planner now mate

ShaynoB

Quote from: Barra on December 18, 2012, 03:53:13 PM
I keep hitting refresh in my fanplanner and I keep getting more and more in debt! :(

Hahaha i was the same! Had $266k spare thinking that would be sweet and then it slowly disappeared, now im $135k in debt!

oh dear god!  :(

Grazz

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 18, 2012, 06:05:37 PM

Fan Planner is now 100% correct mate. Its now as good as Assistant Coach spot on.

tbagrocks

Why are there rookie listed players more expensive than a Crouch :o Maybe CD drank to much while putting it together :P

Bones Bombers

Well even with all the early planning it looks like we will be watching the good old Nab Cup to see which rookies are the bargains.
Very hard to fit everone you want.

Grazz

Quote from: Bones Bombers on December 18, 2012, 07:15:52 PM
Well even with all the early planning it looks like we will be watching the good old Nab Cup to see which rookies are the bargains.

Yeh your right mate but tbh hasnt it come down to Nab the last couple of years even with the new teams starting up regarding your rookies. The wrong rookies dont get a round one start then your back rejigging it again lol. This game will drive you nuts right up to the rolling lockout.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Grazz on December 18, 2012, 07:30:31 PM

Yeh your right mate but tbh hasnt it come down to Nab the last couple of years even with the new teams starting up regarding your rookies. The wrong rookies dont get a round one start then your back rejigging it again lol. This game will drive you nuts right up to the rolling lockout.

Yeah can't wait until then its so stressful lol

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 18, 2012, 07:32:10 PM

Then youve only got the stress of the season trades, still thats stressfull enough i suppose.  :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Grazz on December 18, 2012, 07:42:31 PM

Then youve only got the stress of the season trades, still thats stressfull enough i suppose.  :P

Yeah but at least there is footy on the weekends and decent shows on TV for some distraction

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 18, 2012, 07:47:41 PM
Quote from: Grazz on December 18, 2012, 07:42:31 PM

Yeah but at least there is footy on the weekends and decent shows on TV for some distraction

This is true, hanging for the footy just quietly.  :D

Holz

Zach Clarke is still a ruck only, surely he is a F/R or even a F only, isnt he.

For those who have it i would really want to know his position, If he doesnt get forward status its a joke he was forward every game i saw him play.

Adamant

Quote from: Holzman on December 18, 2012, 08:07:16 PM

For those who have it i would really want to know his position, If he doesnt get forward status its a joke he was forward every game i saw him play.

Still a ruck only, David Hille was the 14th R/F. You don't need him to be a R/F with your Euro side.

Holz

Quote from: Adamant on December 18, 2012, 08:13:59 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 18, 2012, 08:07:16 PM

Still a ruck only, David Hille was the 14th R/F. You don't need him to be a R/F with your Euro side.

well thats a joke. Not sure how a guy who was a leadup forward all year nad pinch hit in the ruck gets ruck only. I was worried he would get F only but R only didnt come into my equations.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 18, 2012, 06:42:41 PM
Why are there rookie listed players more expensive than a Crouch :o Maybe CD drank to much while putting it together :P

CD just provide the raw data, VS are the ones who do the pricing. ;)