Neither
7 (8.2%)
Ablett only
34 (40%)
Swan only
8 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

6ft Hick

I don't think many people will have both when you find out how much it will cost you!
Swan $688,100 + Ablett $642,500 = $1.33 million.
Thats a big chunck of cash out of the budget.

Toga

GAJ only for me atm... Just too expensive to start with both I think, it'd be around 1.3 mil for both of them! :-\

Really want to try fit swanny in there somehow but i'll wait and see.

Barra17

Toga

Quote from: Barra on December 18, 2012, 03:24:04 PM
How about Beams?

yeah was just thinking that, for $80K less I'd be tempted to start beams over swan... do you think their average will be similar?

m1tch robo

Quote from: Toga on December 18, 2012, 03:27:30 PM
Quote from: Barra on December 18, 2012, 03:24:04 PM
How about Beams?

yeah was just thinking that, for $80K less I'd be tempted to start beams over swan... do you think their average will be similar?

No. Swan will average 125-135
Beams will be around the 110-115 mark with ball back into the collingwood midfield

Windigo

Cannot find room for him ATM.

GAJ, Pendles, Watson, Redden, Ball & Embley.  :-\

Scrads

I chose Stanton + Embley over Swan + Hrovat(or other rookie)

Ziplock

couldnt even fit ablett in :/

Chelskiman

Quote from: Ziplock on December 19, 2012, 12:18:18 AM
couldnt even fit ablett in :/

That'll change.  It's early days yet so it's exciting to see who we can put into our teams, but at the end of the day you will fit Ablett into your starting line up. ;)

Adamant

I'm starting with both, but I can't believe more people are starting Ablett over Swan. If I had to go one, it would be Swanny.

I just feel safer with him in my team over Ablett for some reason.

jobe#4

Quote from: Scrads on December 18, 2012, 11:25:56 PM
I chose Stanton + Embley over Swan + Hrovat(or other rookie)
im hopeful that jobe and goddard will get a tag before stanton, so we might hopefully see some big scores early

Windigo

Done some tinkering and got him in. I always start with Swan, so I had to find a way to get him in.  :P

Toga

I just don't know how I could fit both of them in... I've chucked together a team (with GAJ only) and can't see how I would be able to fit Swanny in without:

a) Starting 3 rookie backs
b) Starting 4 rookie mids
c) Starting 2-3 rookie forwards

It basically means I'm gonna have to cut the mid-pricers outta my forward line or cut a premium out of my defence... Is it worth it? ???

jobe#4

Quote from: Toga on December 19, 2012, 10:45:31 AM
I just don't know how I could fit both of them in... I've chucked together a team (with GAJ only) and can't see how I would be able to fit Swanny in without:

a) Starting 3 rookie backs
b) Starting 4 rookie mids
c) Starting 2-3 rookie forwards

It basically means I'm gonna have to cut the mid-pricers outta my forward line or cut a premium out of my defence... Is it worth it? ???
yes

GM

Absolutley, -1 down back for me.
My way of thinking is- i am unsure who will be the last top 3 defenders
                              - there are and prob will be more after nab, rookie choices in def.
                              - Who would you prefer to gamble with Ablett or Broughton?