Neither
7 (8.2%)
Ablett only
34 (40%)
Swan only
8 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 2

underdog11

Been a lot of love lost for Swan and Gazza for some outragous reason, wanted to get some numbers on it.

Ziplock

you have to start with one of the two. The captain bonus means you're essentially getting a free 10+ ppg by having one of them in your starting side.

underdog11

Quote from: Ziplock on December 18, 2012, 01:04:16 AM
you have to start with one of the two. The captain bonus means you're essentially getting a free 10+ ppg by having one of them in your starting side.

right on the money, having one as cap is essentially aother king premo!

tbagrocks

Provided both stay fit and their mid role doesn't change, which I think both are possible to change, the money I save gets me an axtra gun somewhere else and should have both after the byes anyway

Adamant

I'm locking both in.

I'm not gonna do all this fancy shower and start without one to save a bit of cash, I will be having both pumping me out 130+ from the start.

Capper

GAJ only at the moment, Swan turns it on more in the 2nd half of the year. He does have big scores in the first half but has a better run of it in the 2nd.

Why GAJ?? Have a look at his draw, you're welcome

Chelskiman

Quote from: Adamant on December 18, 2012, 01:36:56 AM
I'm locking both in.

I'm not gonna do all this fancy shower and start without one to save a bit of cash, I will be having both pumping me out 130+ from the start.

+1

Did it last year and I'll do it again this year.  These two have been kings over the past few years, so I can never understand how people can come to the conclusion that they will suddenly not be fantasy relevant.  Even if Swan does drop from last yeah he'll still probably average 120 for the season and GAJ won't be that far behind, and if he's not he'll be in front.

Manbearpig

Quote from: Chelskiman on December 18, 2012, 01:57:57 AM
Quote from: Adamant on December 18, 2012, 01:36:56 AM
I'm locking both in.

+1

Did it last year and I'll do it again this year.  These two have been kings over the past few years, so I can never understand how people can come to the conclusion that they will suddenly not be fantasy relevant.  Even if Swan does drop from last yeah he'll still probably average 120 for the season and GAJ won't be that far behind, and if he's not he'll be in front.

You speak sense.

Everyone knows they want Swan & Ablett eventually and that trying to get them into their side at some point is a pain in the ass. Better to just start with both and round out your mids with lesser types.

youl_R_FCK

if you had both and they only averaged 100 after the first 3 games you will be spewing, down 100,000-200,000$ and everyone will bring them in week for. can't see there price going up so think il wait. maybe one

Holz

Quote from: youl_R_FCK on December 18, 2012, 08:41:05 AM
if you had both and they only averaged 100 after the first 3 games you will be spewing, down 100,000-200,000$ and everyone will bring them in week for. can't see there price going up so think il wait. maybe one

yeah and if you dont have both or even one of them and they average 150 over the first 3 delete your team :)

Im 100% starting ablett and will try and fit swanny in if i have the cash.

GM

dmac07

swablett? I'd have called him Abwan!

Ricochet

Have to start both
for those who aren't, who is the 3rd or 4rth mid you are replacing them with?

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on December 18, 2012, 11:13:40 AM
Have to start both

probably Ablett Pendles Murphy and Stanton/Cotchin/Mundy

Ricochet

Quote from: Holzman on December 18, 2012, 11:54:52 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on December 18, 2012, 11:13:40 AM
Have to start both

probably Ablett Pendles Murphy and Stanton/Cotchin/Mundy
Yeh i think with only Stanton or Cotchin people will be ok.
Anyone else and you'll be leaking 10-20 points a week at least