Team Picker Countdown

Started by GM, December 16, 2012, 01:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

With hopefully only hours before its release,lets discuss what players prices will impact on your current team.Personally i think Luke Ball might come in at around $350k.Give us your thoughts?

Luke Ball
3 (12%)
Travis Varcoe
4 (16%)
Jasper Pittard
1 (4%)
Cameron Pedersen
2 (8%)
Matthew Leuenberger
15 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 1

tbagrocks

Quote from: Grazz on December 17, 2012, 03:59:06 AM
What price would that make Swan then zip, over 800k ?
Yeah there is now way Swan will be over 700k in DT that would be stupid seeing he was inder 600k last year, and a few players went right up this year in ave so they won't want to make it to hard for the novices in fact they're doing the oppisite :P

Ziplock

nah, 780k.

however, if that's ball with a 30% discount, which he should get, that would make the MN 6679.54, meaning swan would cost $892 400

that's ridiculous.

anyways, I guess we'll just see the MN in a bit aye?

Grazz

I dont have a calculator and to knackerd to attempt to work it out. Leave that for the clever ones. ???

Quote from: Ziplock on December 17, 2012, 04:05:59 AM
nah, 780k.

however, if that's ball with a 30% discount, which he should get, that would make the MN 6679.54, meaning swan would cost $892 400

that's ridiculous.

anyways, I guess we'll just see the MN in a bit aye?

Hope so mate ive been waiting long enough i feel. :P

Grazz

Stuck it out till about 5.30am still nothing.  :(

nostradamus

GM

Quote from: Grazz on December 17, 2012, 06:56:29 AM
You are dedicated Grazz,no doubt about it.Hopefully we dont have to wait all week.Surely they could just tell us
when.So you can get some sleep mate. 8)

PowerMan

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 17, 2012, 04:04:51 AM
Quote from: Grazz on December 17, 2012, 03:59:06 AM
What price would that make Swan then zip, over 800k ?
Yeah there is now way Swan will be over 700k in DT that would be stupid seeing he was inder 600k last year, and a few players went right up this year in ave so they won't want to make it to hard for the novices in fact they're doing the oppisite :P

Yeah, he will be expensive, but he did average 150 over the last 5 games in 2012 so the price will be inflated a little bit based on that.

Collingwood's 1st 5 games are North, Carl, Haw, Rich, Ess so it's a pretty tough start... Very hard to see that he'll ave 150 in those 5 games.

and still nothing... might be up around lunchtime, I hope!

R.Griffen

Dr DreamTeam answering tweets, "Hopefully tomorrow night"

ossie85

Quote from: R.Griffen on December 17, 2012, 10:11:22 AM
Dr DreamTeam answering tweets, "Hopefully tomorrow night"

He should be asking the questions, not answering them!

Justin Bieber

Windigo

So glad I never stayed up.  :P

Holz

Quote from: Jukes on December 17, 2012, 02:50:01 AM
Ball's price was leaked at 346k. The discount portion is unknown.

If the discount is 20% the magic number is 5610, which I think it is. This would place Swanny at 749,496 and Ablett at 699,567. m0nty has the MN at 5145, meaning player prices will increase by just under 500 for each average point they achieved last season from the fanplanner to DT2013.

All just idle speculation on my part, Ball may be with 0% discount or 30%. Time will tell.

Good i was hoping he wouldnt be that cheap, i didnt really want him in my sqaud. Probably points to burger being expensive too.

roti

Quote from: Jukes on December 17, 2012, 02:50:01 AM
Ball's price was leaked at 346k. The discount portion is unknown.

If the discount is 20% the magic number is 5610, which I think it is. This would place Swanny at 749,496 and Ablett at 699,567. m0nty has the MN at 5145, meaning player prices will increase by just under 500 for each average point they achieved last season from the fanplanner to DT2013.

All just idle speculation on my part, Ball may be with 0% discount or 30%. Time will tell.

Where'd you see this! embley comes into the equation now i guess

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on December 17, 2012, 08:51:18 AM
Quote from: Grazz on December 17, 2012, 06:56:29 AM
You are dedicated Grazz,no doubt about it.Hopefully we dont have to wait all week.Surely they could just tell us
when.So you can get some sleep mate. 8)

Not really mate, was having a good conversation with AFEV and Jukes on FF Chat and time just ran away from me. Was planning to hit the sack at 2-3am ish if no email came through but was enjoying the conversation.

Mr.Craig

1 hour ago...

Dr Dream Team‏@DrDreamTeam
Couple of #AFLFantasy leaks expected in next few weeks. Register here to be the first to know http://afl.to/UAL2Mv

4 hours ago...

DT Talk‏@DTTALK
Assistant Coach Team Picker is likely to be up tomorrow. Don't stress fellow DTers, we still have plenty of time before opening! #AFLFantasy

6 hours ago...

SuperCoach Paige‏@SupercoachPaige
For those of you wanting to get a head start on your #SC and #DTfor 2013, Fan Footy have a team planner, and #AFLFantasy will be up tomorrow

11 hours ago...

Adam 'Warnie' Child‏@WarnieDT
Having a bit of a laugh at those expecting a midnight release of the Team Picker. Haha. Sorry people! #AFLDreamTeam #AFLFantasy