Dustos Martinos

Started by 13Brummy, December 14, 2012, 07:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13Brummy

Remember this time last year when he was locked into everyone's forward line?

Well, it seems that many people have been turned off him after last season despite that he's absolutely killing it under Choco's wing.

Am I the only one that has him locked and loaded? I reckon he will kill it and average 100+ this year.  This wll be the last year he has FWD DPP (see Beams, Danger, Sidey etc.) so I recommend you al make the mostof it.

Jroo

Locked and loaded for me as well, but I may be a little bias as Martin's one of my favourite players.
Reckon Choco will put him back on the right track and as you said with a lot of players losing mid/fwd DPP, he is even more appealing!

Grazz

Had him last year and probably thought i wouldnt be looking at him this year, but the reports all suggest Choco's been great for him and he's worked extremely hard since the sleep in incident to right the wrong which is all pretty positive stuff, killing it during this pre season so i think i'll be locking him again.

13Brummy

Atta boys! yh, he's one of my favorite players too, he is an excitement machine!

Look forward to the year when they award fantasty points for the don't argue  ;D

Adamant

I think I'll play it safe and look at him as an upgrade target if he does kill it. No room for him atm.

T Dog

Toga

Has been locked and loaded since this season ended. Had a lot of pressure and hype on him at the start of the season which saw him get a bit complacent in my eyes, but I am positive Chocco will help him out and that he will absolutely dominate this season. Is underpirced for what he can do.

Windigo

Will be given more time in mids with the inclusions of Petterd, Knights etc....

Justin Bieber

Was keen pre DPP's but since Thomas and Rocky getting DPP and Robbo. It will be touch and go.

shaker

Like most of you guys had him all of last year , richmond supporter but a bit wary , price is good , just hope he stays focused.

Manbearpig

Quote from: Windigo on December 14, 2012, 09:23:11 PM

Definitely worth looking at if he's in the midfield more.

Toga

Quote from: Manbearpig on December 15, 2012, 01:51:06 PM
Quote from: Windigo on December 14, 2012, 09:23:11 PM

Definitely worth looking at if he's in the midfield more.

he should be, or at least on the HFF more than in the pocket as he was  this year...