Daisy Thomas vs Mitch Robinson

Started by SOS#1, December 14, 2012, 10:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Definitely both.

Robbo is underpriced as he was averaging 100 before that end of season injury. He was also playing with a broken hand for a while and had an injury interrupted pre-season as whatlez said... lock.

Daisy had a down year due to injuries, yet still managed to finish in the top 7 forwards. If you remove his sub affected 33 (which he got in the first quarter), he averaged 97 for the year. The only down side to him is that he has just had ankle surgery, but he is still a lock for me.

Windigo

Both, but I'd prefer Thomas. Love him.  :P

Toga

Football Factory

Both are good options .. im leaning towards Daisy

Windigo

13Brummy

I will probably lock both, but I'd pick Thomas over Robbo - I think he averaged 105 odd a few years ago

elephants

Both, both, both.

Robbo for the occasional 140+ and Daisy for the consistent 80-120 (when not injured).

If you really needed to choose one then I would look to Daisy.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on December 14, 2012, 08:42:14 PM
Both, both, both.

Robbo for the occasional 140+ and Daisy for the consistent 80-120 (when not injured).

The Bashers!!

Barra17

Quote from: Adamant on December 14, 2012, 03:10:26 PM
Wait... Robbo's missing the first couple of games? :o source?

Sorry, my bad. It was Scotland I was thinking of. Knew it was a hard nut Carlton player. : :-\

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: elephants on December 14, 2012, 08:42:14 PM
Both, both, both.

Daisy just as capable of going huge ;)

Both for me.

Daisy, rocky and robbo with one of Martin wright or de boer will be my starting prems

Barra17

I've got Robbo at the moment. I'm just not sold on Daisey. I don't think he can get back up to the 100's. His form seemed to drop away a little this year...