How to pick the winning starting squad for SuperCoach 2013

Started by MTTY, December 13, 2012, 03:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Dont spend too much on defenders. Load up in Mids and Forwards.
Upgrade defenders later.
8)

Popey99

Do your squad early for christ's sake. Don't be in a last 10 minutes before lockout of round one RMT frenzy! You may end up with some dud, (hopefully he's a R/F then... :P) who may only play 2 games and spiral out, not making any cash.

GET YOURSELF ORGANISED EARLY!! NOT IN THE 5 MINUTES BEFORE ROUND 1 STARTS!! ASK FOR HELP EARLY AS WELL...

tbagrocks

Very easy way to win, simply pick the Texas Walker into your squad, for those that don't start with the great man can kiss the prize goodbye ;D

Ziplock

the next time he sling tackles someone he's getting 6+.

just sayin'.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ziplock on December 15, 2012, 02:42:20 AM

just sayin'.
Probably mate but I'm not at all worried, when he came back from his last outing he was different, I saw a few times he would of dumped a guy (thanks to Craig trying to get him more aggresive) but he didn't.

The champ has learnt and I will bet anyone anything he will not be suspended in 2013 ;)

Popey99

Quote from: Ziplock on December 15, 2012, 02:42:20 AM

just sayin'.

+1, except it'll be more like 10+ because with a good pre-season, he could touch someone with his little finger and break their rib. He'll be big when he plays though... When...

tbagrocks

shaker

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 15, 2012, 03:13:06 AM
I guarantee 20 games from the great man!
Had him last year from about round 8 , one of the reasons why I got my best ranking.

Hippo

Read all pre season training reports from the die hard fans who attend and the kind who have no interest in fantasy football games.
This is how you make a educated pick for the mastens duffields etc from last yr, hence non cookie cutter picks!

Unless it's Franklin or a dpp ruck for the insurance always pick midfielders in the fwd positions

Ziplock

so... pavlich wasnt worth it last year? a severely underpriced goodes isn't worth consideration?

basically, you can pick average dpp fwd/mids... but if you're picking pure forwards, you have to be confident they're the absolute best.

Hippo

Pav wasn't worth is at the start of the yr as it took till rd6 just to get a tonne, however trade him in half way and he was gold.

Goodes is very much worth consideration but i dont expect him to score a heap more than this yr, when he was playing midfield then hell yeah but he just doesn't anymore and with the flag i can't see them changing that up next yr.

you are right you have to nail the absolute best fwds at the start.

there are alway exemptions to the rules but imo if you stick to mids in the fwds then there is allot less risk