Post your team for feedback+analysis by Jukes

Started by Jukes, December 12, 2012, 08:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: staggerlee on January 15, 2013, 04:05:17 PM
hey jukes, love you to run your slide-rule over this for me man... $187k in the bank still

defenders: broughton, gibbs, goddard, docherty, pittard, stevenson, terlich, colquohoun.

midfielders: swan, abblett, cotchin, pendlebery, o'meara, crouch, de boer, goodes b, mitchell k, viney.

ruckmen: goldstein, leuenberger, rowe, grundy.

forwards: walker t, franklin, robinson, rockliff, menzel t, cloke, lee, staker

Backs: Standard structure, premiums and rookies. 7.5/10
Mids: Obivously pretty strong with 4 of the top 7 priced mids. Like how you have two DPP links in there to both other lines. 9/10
Rucks: As I've said so many times before, "Standard. 8/10
Forwards: Strong. Like the inclusions of Tex Walker and Trav Cloke, could both go early-to-mid 90s and win the come 1-2 in the Coleman race, time will tell. I'd prefer Stevie J over Buddy, could average ~8 more. 9/10

Overall: 8.4/10

staggerlee

cheers man, thanks. really enjoyed reading all these

melon101

This is my second go I hope its not that annoying,

Name: The Unreal Squids

Defenders- Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, Pittard, Goodes, Thurlow
(Terlich, Stevenson)

Midfielders- Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Redden, Fyfe,  Embley, Wines, Crouch
(O'mera, Viney)

Rucks- Mcintosh, Leuenberger
(Grundy, McBean)

Forwards- Johnson, Cox, Rockliff, Cloke, Sylvia, Menzel
(Staker, Mcaffer)

Cash Left- $122,200 any advice on what to do with remaining cash???

Jukes

Quote from: Barra on January 15, 2013, 05:24:59 PM
What do ya reckon Jukes?

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Greg Broughton, Cameron Pedersen, Jasper Pittard, Brett Goodes
Sam Docherty, Dean Terlich

Dane Swan, Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Pendlebury, Jack Redden, Marc Murphy, Oliver Wines, Kane Mitchell, Jaeger O'Meara
Sam Colquhoun, Matt Jones

Aaron Sandilands, Matthew Leuenberger
Majak Daw, Max Gawn

Dayne Zorko, Tom Rockliff, Mitch Robinson, Dustin Martin, Chris Knights, Joe Daniher
Brent Staker, Tom Lee

Thanks mate!

Backs: In between the two most popular backline structures for 2013 in 3 premos or 4, with you having 3 and a half, nice. I'm not convinced on Peders but if you are keep him. Standard rooks. 7.75/10
Mids: Strong. This is personally my favourite set-out of midfield premiums; 3 full priced premos then Murph and Redden. Good selection of rookies, however I'd prefer the inclusion of a c/f dpp than a b/c. 9.25/10
Rucks: Sandi is too injury-prone for me after having played 26 of his last 48 matches. Will score highly like mid-to-upper 90s but will frustrate you with turf toe and the like. 8/10
Forwards: Strong. I'd prefer Matty Wright to Martin tbh, will almost certainly average more for similar $$$. 8.5/10

Overall: 8.38/10

Sammm

Cheers Jukes :)

Richo's Revenge Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by Sammm17. Salary cap left: $4,500.

Brendon Goddard, Jack Grimes, Bryce Gibbs, Pearce Hanley, Jackson Thurlow, Sam Docherty
Lewis Stevenson, Dean Terlich

Dane Swan, Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Pendlebury, Marc Murphy, Ryan O'Keefe, Oliver Wines, Nick Vlastuin (B), Troy Menzel (F)
Jaeger O'Meara, Jack Viney

Patrick Ryder, Matthew Leuenberger
Max Gawn, Liam McBean

Steve Johnson, Tom Rockliff, Nick Riewoldt, Matthew Wright, Brent Staker, Brent Macaffer
Joshua Growden, Ben Kennedy

mb21

OK Jukes bigger changes here, including Travis Cloke. Can this be a top 1k team?

Rosston Celtics Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by mb21. Salary cap left: $20,100.

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Greg Broughton, Brian Lake, Brett Goodes, Sam Docherty
Sam Colquhoun, Dean Terlich

Dane Swan, Gary Ablett jnr, Marc Murphy, Michael Barlow, Nick Dal Santo, Oliver Wines, Kane Mitchell, Brad Crouch

Todd Goldstein, Matthew Leuenberger
Setanta O'hAilpin, Max Gawn

Dean Cox, Tom Rockliff, Mitch Robinson, Travis Cloke, Stefan Martin, Brent Macaffer
Brent Staker, Tom Lee

Andrew

New team since the trading change. Strategy is to have a lot of cash at the start to have flexibility - who knows what the first few rounds will throw up.

Salary cap left: $264,200.

Bryce Gibbs, Hamish Hartlett, Greg Broughton, Jasper Pittard, Sam Docherty, Lewis Stevenson
Dylan Van Unen, Dean Terlich

Dane Swan, Gary Ablett jnr, Marc Murphy, Brad Ebert, Nick Dal Santo, Andrew Embley, Oliver Wines, Kane Mitchell

Aaron Sandilands, Matthew Leuenberger
Max Gawn, Liam McBean

Dean Cox, Tom Rockliff, Nick Riewoldt, Colin Sylvia, Arryn Siposs, Brent Staker
Josh Simpson, Tom Lee

Jukes

Could we possibly stop the reviews coming in until I finish the existing ones? Been super busy atm, cough cough fun with gf cough cough, so haven't had much time to do these.

Capper

Quote from: Jukes on January 17, 2013, 01:39:25 AM
Could we possibly stop the reviews coming in until I finish the existing ones? Been super busy atm, cough cough fun with gf cough cough, so haven't had much time to do these.
is that code for watching boxy on youtube

Jukes

Quote from: tabs on January 17, 2013, 01:54:53 AM
Quote from: Jukes on January 17, 2013, 01:39:25 AM
is that code for watching boxy on youtube

no but I have been doing that too a lot

Well not on youtube, I have every vid dled.

Jukes

Quote from: BC2010 on January 15, 2013, 06:20:57 PM
This is take 2 for me Jukes, appreciate the feedback again.

Salary cap left: $15,800.

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Dyson Heppell, Danyle Pearce, Andy Otten, Jasper Pittard
Sam Docherty, Dean Terlich

Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Pendlebury, Josh P. Kennedy, Marc Murphy, Lachlan Whitfield, Kane Mitchell, Brad Crouch, Jaeger O'Meara
Sam Colquhoun, Jack Viney

Tom Bellchambers, Matthew Leuenberger
Sam Rowe, Brodie Grundy

Lance Franklin, Steve Johnson, Jarrad Waite, Matthew de Boer, Travis Cloke, Stefan Martin
Lewis Johnston, Tom Lee

Have decided to load up on forwards, as I can't see any great JS amongst the rooks in this position.

Have chosen a few uniques for the following reasons:
1) Pearce - reckon Hill will get the hard tags, allowing Pearce a bit more freedom to accumalate touches
2) Otten - had a productive finals series, and was just stating to find a bit of the footy. Think he will be in Adelaide's best 22 and could well be used in a rebounding role (also strongly considered Henderson, Brodie Martin and Brodie Smith as my D5, as all should improve this year)
3) Bellchambers - finished 2012 strong, and believe he is starting to mature as a first ruck
4) Waite - high risk/high reward. Always a reasonable scorer when fit, and will be first traded out if injury strikes
5) de Boer - predicting a breakout year
6) Martin - again, consistently solid scorer, and I can see him being given a roaming role at his new club. May still downgrade to Josh Kennedy, and then upgrade Otten - will see how pre-season goes.

Cheers

Backs: Strong, I like the double-POD combo of Pearce and Otten, if you can ship them to premos by the bye rounds you'll be laughing. Also like the semi-unique selection of Heppell, he wants more midfield time and will take absolutely no tag probably with Stants/Watto/Goddard ahead of him, I would jump on if I wasn't so stubborn loyal to Lake. 8.3/10
Mids: I'd personally prefer Jack over JPK for a Sydney midfield or imo Redden. Whitfield I reckon is a poor rookie selection. He's 80k more than others like Matt Jones yet has roughly the same scoring potential for 2013 and maybe even less JS when you consider the vast midfield talent pool GWS has to choose from and their rotation of youth policy. 8/10
Rucks: Bellchambers is a good selection, imo you HAVE to go with either him or Goldstein for number 1 ruck for 2013, in addition to Leuey. 8/10
Forwards: I reckon it's a smart strategy to start with a couple of really boom or bust players. The large amount of trades we have will let us freely and easily clean up our mistakes. de Boer I can see breaking out but I prefer Matt Wright, both similar players with similar 2012s and probably similar 2013s in the 93-97 range. Martin we'll have to wait and watch his nab cup form. 9.15/10

Overall: 8.3/10

GraysFan

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, H. Hartlett, J. Pittard, B. Goodes, J. Thurlow (S. Docherty, D. Terlich)

MID: G. Ablett jnr, S. Pendlebury, B. Stanton, J. Redden, M. Murphy, N. Fyfe, O. Wines, B. Crouch (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)

RUC: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (J. Witts, B. Grundy)

FWD: S. Johnson, T. Rockliff, D. Martin, A. Christensen, C. Knights, T. Varcoe (B. Staker, T. Lee)

CASH LEFT: $25,300

Thanks Jukes,
For my M3 spot im tossing up between deledio and stanton, who would you take and why?

staggerlee

defenders - Goddard,  Gibbs, Broughton, Pittard, Docherty, Stevenson, Terlich, Colquhoun.

mids - Swan, Ablett, Cotchin, Pendlebury, Chapman, B Goodes, K Mitchell, Crouch, O'Meara, Viney.

ruckmen - Cox, Leuenberger, Daw, Grundy,

forwards -  Johnson, Rockliff, Robinson, T Walker,  Cloke, T Menzel, Staker, Rowe,

hey Jukes, did a bit of tweaking to get some more DPPs in there, took your advice and ditched buddy for stevie j. ditched goldstein for cox,  put rowe forward for lee, and ditched deBoer for chappie...

i like the look of this team better than the last one, what do you think?

Jukes

Quote from: grimreaper on January 16, 2013, 12:31:41 AM
B.Goddard, J.Grimes, B.Gibbs, B.Lake, S.Docherty, B.Goodes (D.Terlich, S.Colquhoun)

D.Swan, G.Ablett, T.Cotchin, P.Dangerfield, A.Embley, O.Wines, J.Viney, B.Crouch (O'Meara, K.Mitchell)

S.Jacobs, M.Leuenberger (S.O'hailpin, D.Currie)

D.Thomas, T.Rockliff, M.Robinson, N.Naitanui, C.Knights, T.Varcoe (B.Staker, T.Lee)

$ left: $19,600

Should I swap Cotchin or Dangerfield for say S.Johnson so I have that dual position in the mid?
Hope to hear from you soon Jukes.
Thanx.

Backs: Solid, probably the best four premium backs you can have (implying Lake is a premium). 8.25/10
Mids: I'd prefer Redden and Murphy, they both have been able to post ~110 averages in the past while I feel Danger broke-out to his near-maximum in 2012 and can't see him boosting his average up to compete with Murph and Reddo. Good rooks. 8.5/10
Rucks: I'd prefer Goldstein and Bellchambers to Jacobs. 8/10
Forwards: Naitanui will miss up to the first 8 weeks so get him out if you haven't already, even when he will play won't average 90. Trade to Wright or Martin imo. 8.75/10

Overall: 8.25/10

magpie

Ok Jukes, I hve made some adjustments since you last rated my team.
I think you gave it 8.2/10 (page 10)

TEAM NAME: team one
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, D. Heppell, P. Hanley, J. Pittard, S. Docherty (S. Colquhoun, D. Terlich)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, J. Watson, T. Cotchin, S. Pendlebury, K. Mitchell, B. Crouch, T. Mitchell (J. O'Meara, J. Viney)
RUC: D. Cox, M. Leuenberger (B. Grundy, D. Currie)
FWD: S. Johnson, T. Rockliff, N. Riewoldt, C. Sylvia, B. Macaffer, B. Staker (J. Lamb, T. Lee)
CASH LEFT: $1,200