Cameron Pederson DPP

Started by GM, December 12, 2012, 04:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

On a different tangent..how about making him R3 with Big Luey and your favorite R1. Then no need for any DPP considerations at all. Perm emergency especially for Luey and only $207k. Frees you up to maximise your forward guns for the cost of a back rookie to replace Pedersons spot. Havent aactually adjusted my Fanplanner to see if this works yet.. :o

Holz

Quote from: timmyparso on December 12, 2012, 11:22:09 PM

The point of Lever is to expose the new rules.
[/quote]

A player that doesn't play is worthless regardless of rules
[/quote]

actually im picking a player purposely who wont play to take advantage of the VC loophole and the emregency loophole.

MTTY

Dr DreamTeam just revealed that Pedersen is the only Def/Ruck

kilbluff1985

will still be very handy thinking about putting him on the ruck bench to make some quick cash will depend on how man rookie defenders get named round 1 if not many will start him in defense

Justin Bieber

Thats pointless and stupid -_-

When All DPP announced?

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on December 13, 2012, 01:18:49 PM

When All DPP announced?
Hearing that DT might open on Monday (17th) to all the people who have assistant coach?
m0nty will have it updated straight away as well won't he?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: JROO8 on December 13, 2012, 01:25:02 PM

When All DPP announced?
Hearing that DT might open on Monday (17th) to all the people who have assistant coach?

Quote from: m0nty on December 11, 2012, 07:18:13 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 11, 2012, 07:11:45 PM
Hey Monty if sc gold gets there official player prices on Dec 17 I think it is do you have a rough eta when fan planner prices will be updated

When someone sends me the list.  8)

Jroo

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 13, 2012, 01:29:58 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on December 13, 2012, 01:25:02 PM

When All DPP announced?

Quote from: m0nty on December 11, 2012, 07:18:13 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on December 11, 2012, 07:11:45 PM
Hey Monty if sc gold gets there official player prices on Dec 17 I think it is do you have a rough eta when fan planner prices will be updated

When someone sends me the list.  8)
Cheers kilbluff  :)
Hopefully he gets it straight away

Windigo

He usually gets it pretty soon.  :)

Toga

Won't change anything for me. I'll be starting Pedo as probably my D6, with my ruck line up being NicNat, Leu, Grundy and Witts/Daw, with a F/R DPP in the forward line.

timmyparso

Quote from: Holzman on December 13, 2012, 10:53:55 AM
Quote from: timmyparso on December 12, 2012, 11:22:09 PM

The point of Lever is to expose the new rules.

A player that doesn't play is worthless regardless of rules
[/quote]

actually im picking a player purposely who wont play to take advantage of the VC loophole and the emregency loophole.
[/quote]

Understand the loopholes but you'd be better off with a scoring player still to improve your teams value later in the year, I only see small short term gains by playing that game with Lever.

Anyway, it's differences in opinions like this that make each team unique.

2013 is too far away!!!!

Speculator

It usually doesn't take very long for non-playing players to appear in your squad.

Scrads

Pretty gay if Pedo is the ONLY B/R. The only point of him being one is you can pick him in both spots or maybe at a stretch DPP trade.

Do you think we may be able to be extra flexible with our DPP next year ? Last year it was only 1 for 1 swaps but maybe we will be able to do 3-ways ?

e.g.

Start with:

Back: Broughton   -> Forward

Ruck: Pederson     -> Back

Forward: NicNat     -> Ruck

End with:

Back: Pederson

Ruck: NicNat

Forward: Broughton

Manbearpig

Quote from: Scrads on December 14, 2012, 09:58:53 PM
Pretty gay if Pedo is the ONLY B/R. The only point of him being one is you can pick him in both spots or maybe at a stretch DPP trade.

Do you think we may be able to be extra flexible with our DPP next year ? Last year it was only 1 for 1 swaps but maybe we will be able to do 3-ways ?

e.g.

Start with:

End with:

I really like the idea of a 3-way, but not involving Pedersen, NicNat and Broughton...

Adamant

Quote from: Manbearpig on December 15, 2012, 01:57:40 PM
Quote from: Scrads on December 14, 2012, 09:58:53 PM

e.g.

Start with:

End with:

I really like the idea of a 3-way, but not involving Pedersen, NicNat and Broughton...

Haha gold ;D