Kane Mitchell

Started by Football Factory, December 11, 2012, 06:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 13, 2012, 04:14:29 PM
I don't get this at all :o

Port have not much else but good midfielders, Ebert, Hartlett, Boak, Wingard, Broadbent, Cassisi, Cornes, Thomas and now Wines and Monfries

Tell me why Mitchell is a walk up start? ???
Hartlett and Cassisi as defenders. Wing ard..l lol and Monfries forward?

quinny88

Port have not much else but good midfielders, Ebert, Hartlett, Boak, Wingard, Broadbent, Cassisi, Cornes, Thomas and now Wines and Monfries

Theres certainly no great players in that list that would be keeping him out I wouldnt think
Ebert, good player
Hartlett, good player but injury prone
Boak, good player
Wingard, a skinny kid
Broadbent, average
Cassisi, old and doesnt really play in the guts anymore
Cornes, old
Monfries isnt a midfielder's ass and Wines is a kid as well

Well thats my opinion of them anyway. No reason Mitchell wouldn't get a fair run in the guts. The top 3 are the only clear shoe in's ahead of him he's well in the mix with all the rest though I reckon

GM

Quote from: quinny88 on December 13, 2012, 06:00:13 PM

Theres certainly no great players in that list that would be keeping him out I wouldnt think
Ebert, good player
Hartlett, good player but injury prone
Boak, good player
Wingard, a skinny kid
Broadbent, average
Cassisi, old and doesnt really play in the guts anymore
Cornes, old
Monfries isnt a midfielder's ass and Wines is a kid as well

Well thats my opinion of them anyway. No reason Mitchell wouldn't get a fair run in the guts. The top 3 are the only clear shoe in's ahead of him he's well in the mix with all the rest though I reckon
+1.New coach and all spots up for grabs.80% chance for rd1.

KoopKicka

Hes not, but if Gray or Hamstring Heartbreak go down again, which is quite possible, I would expect Mitchell to be first called up.

Football Factory

Wasnt Hartlett playing a half-back role ? .. i can think of someone else that is missing from that midfield  :(

Ziplock

timmyparso

nrich102

Adamant

I'm locking him in if named round 1.

Justin Bieber

basil3134

Is Ollie guaranteed a spot.  Kane may be that Zorko or Gibson that comes in when LTI strikes an established player

Mr.Craig

Quote from: basil3134 on January 02, 2013, 10:03:51 AM
Is Ollie guaranteed a spot.

There's no guarantees in life but Geoff Parker (Port's recruiting manager) has said that if Wines is fit he'll play Round 1.

Barra17

I'm planning to run Wines and Mitchell. I'm thinking they might alternate so when one doesn't play the other will.

tbagrocks

New Port Adleaide recruit says Kane Mitchell is the one to watch, good news for all of us

Capper

isnt he on their rookie list though?? Needs an injury to get a spot i think