Kane Mitchell

Started by Football Factory, December 11, 2012, 06:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Kane's never been in a DE guy, even in the wafl last season when he was the best player in the comp he didn't have a good DE. His whole strategy is get the ball around the contest and pump it long whenever he can. Landed many a goal for Claremont, but a lot of the time a turnover.

But lucky enough our forward press around CHF is amazing and we usually got it back in a few seconds :P

Spanner221

Does anyone else think this is sounding very similar to Boyd? Both coming in on the rookie list and both are massive possession gatherers with terrible DE...

timmyparso

pardon my ignorance but what is DE?

Adamant

Holz

Quote from: Jukes on March 04, 2013, 12:29:39 PM
Kane's never been in a DE guy, even in the wafl last season when he was the best player in the comp he didn't have a good DE. His whole strategy is get the ball around the contest and pump it long whenever he can. Landed many a goal for Claremont, but a lot of the time a turnover.

But lucky enough our forward press around CHF is amazing and we usually got it back in a few seconds :P

Jukes really knows what he is talking about here. As i said i did the stats for quite a few of his games and when he kicks it normally its just kicking to packs just generally getting it forward. Does nice handballs out contests though and some nice link up work.

Really he is just a workhorse to get the ball in the direction you want to go.

Built for DT.