Kane Mitchell

Started by Football Factory, December 11, 2012, 06:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: mezzoculo on January 16, 2013, 11:28:43 AM
I think 5fer was only promoted to cover an LTI, so his promotion was only temporary.
But e played ll throughout the year ???

GM

Quote from: whatlez on January 16, 2013, 07:31:33 PM
I think 5fer was only promoted to cover an LTI, so his promotion was only temporary.
A couple of LTIs Lez kept him on the main list.

Andrew

Quote from: greenmoon on January 16, 2013, 07:41:41 PM

Yep, Gray snapping his leg got him upgraded.

So Mitchell will start the season on the rookie list barring an injury to someone on the senior list?

Fishtopher

Quote from: Andrew on January 16, 2013, 10:45:08 PM
Quote from: greenmoon on January 16, 2013, 07:41:41 PM
Looking like Port want to get Nick Salter onto the LTI list. Bodes well for Mitchell.

Yep, Gray snapping his leg got him upgraded.

So Mitchell will start the season on the rookie list barring an injury to someone on the senior list?

The_Captain

Quote from: chaosAD on January 15, 2013, 03:36:24 PM
Kane is clearly in your best side, your side is full of rabble, he dominated the Wafl last year and will slot in nicely to Ports best 22 easily I would of thought. I'm not saying he's better than boak, etc but he will play this year

spot on. Port supporters are either seriosuly one eyed.. Or are retarded. They all seem to think have they a powerhouse midfield.. And...... thats why they have been one the worst sides over the past 5 years....

GM

One- Eyed , Retarded,I am neither mate.

elephants

Woah let's chill.

There is only one one-eyed retarded person on this site and he doesn't support Port.

GM

Quote from: elephants on February 12, 2013, 07:46:51 PM
Woah let's chill.

There is only one one-eyed retarded person on this site and he doesn't support Port.
lol.Ele i was just adding we're not all like that. :)

Noz

Quote from: noto07 on February 12, 2013, 06:58:55 PM
Kane is clearly in your best side, your side is full of rabble, he dominated the Wafl last year and will slot in nicely to Ports best 22 easily I would of thought. I'm not saying he's better than boak, etc but he will play this year

spot on. Port supporters are either seriosuly one eyed.. Or are retarded. They all seem to think have they a powerhouse midfield.. And...... thats why they have been one the worst sides over the past 5 years....

Go down to your local hospital and ask to get your brain examined.

Port have a good midfield not the best but still a good midfield and we will only get better with experience. If you can't see that than you don't know anything about football

Worst side in 5 years? Oh yes let me recall how many wooden spoons we have had in those 5 years or thats right NONE.
Maybe i should feed your small damaged little brain some facts from past years.

2012 - 5 wins finished 14th
2011 - 3 wins finished 16th
2010 - 10 wins finished 10th
2009 - 9 wins finished 10th
2008 - 7 wins finished 13th

We did have a bad 2011 ill admit that.

The_Captain

Quote from: Noz on February 12, 2013, 08:27:05 PM

Port have a good midfield not the best but still a good midfield and we will only get better with experience. If you can't see that than you don't know anything about football

Worst side in 5 years? Oh yes let me recall how many wooden spoons we have had in those 5 years or thats right NONE.

Well you can thank the addition of GC and Gws to the competition which saved your club of embarassment....
I think youll find a best finish of 10th over the past 5 season is the worst.. Alongside with Melbourne as being the worst also. Thanks for clearing up how brain-deficient the majority of your supporters are..

The_Captain

Quote from: greenmoon on February 12, 2013, 07:08:52 PM
One- Eyed , Retarded,I am neither mate.

Your in a small minority i think  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: noto07 on February 12, 2013, 08:51:17 PM

Well you can thank the addition of GC and Gws to the competition which saved your club of embarassment....
I think youll find a best finish of 10th over the past 5 season is the worst.. Alongside with Melbourne as being the worst also. Thanks for clearing up how brain-deficient the majority of your supporters are..
a) We didn't finish bottom, no ifs or buts about it, there were 17 teams, we were 16th.
b) Embarrassment? Yeah, coz Port have been the ones caught up with salary cap breaching and Performance enhancing drugs and just illegal drugs in general lately. Not to mention that we are yet to win a wooden spoon.

Save those insults for other people mate, i think you are the one-eyed person here, look at the whoel picture please :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

The_Captain

Quote from: SilkySkills on February 12, 2013, 08:56:39 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 12, 2013, 08:51:17 PM

a) We didn't finish bottom, no ifs or buts about it, there were 17 teams, we were 16th.
b) Embarrassment? Yeah, coz Port have been the ones caught up with salary cap breaching and Performance enhancing drugs and just illegal drugs in general lately. Not to mention that we are yet to win a wooden spoon.

Save those insults for other people mate, i think you are the one-eyed person here, look at the whoel picture please :)

LOL... Maybe they need some performance enhancing drugs?? May be their last resort

PowerBug

Quote from: noto07 on February 12, 2013, 08:59:11 PM
LOL... Maybe they need some performance enhancing drugs?? May be their last resort
I give up, i'm not going to change whatever is inside that head of yours. I'm out. :)
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

The_Captain

Quote from: SilkySkills on February 12, 2013, 09:01:02 PM
Quote from: noto07 on February 12, 2013, 08:59:11 PM
I give up, i'm not going to change whatever is inside that head of yours. I'm out. :)
[/quote

Hit up Dank ;). haha  ;D