Main Menu

2nd Trade Period

Started by ossie85, December 11, 2012, 10:17:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Sorry CF, any position is possible. Trading a forward though could raise questions though....

CrowsFan

Haha yes trading a forward would not be beneficial at all. May put out some feelers to see if anyone is interested...

FisherSaints

Need a star mid. But don't have any DPP changes. etc

Nails

Being on holidays and not on FF much, haven't had much time to look over my team for DPP changes.

Only one off the top of my head I can think of is Jared Brennan, but really that's a positive for me.

He'll likely go to the backline for me as a starter now, though can I now trade in a midfielder as he'll be missing in the mids? (though DPP)

Nails

Wait...

D only....

I need another mid for depth! My mid depth lacks now, stupid DPP changes. PM me your mids please and I'll trade someone young or someone else lol

CrowsFan

How about updating your squad so that we know who you have?
Your thread has your best XV, but the entire squad hasn't been updated since September!

Nails

I don't have the list here... It's back home...

I was looking for my team list and I couldn't see the "final list lodgement" thread lol

Ringo

Oss

Just a clarification to see if I am reading this correctly if I have M/D DPP who has lost the DPP and D only am I able to trade any player for a mid or can only trade defender.

ossie85

Quote from: Ringo on January 30, 2013, 09:44:57 AM
Oss

Just a clarification to see if I am reading this correctly if I have M/D DPP who has lost the DPP and D only am I able to trade any player for a mid or can only trade defender.

Similar to CF's issue, any player within reason....

Holz

I havent seen the trade posted before so I will do it now.

Cobras trade: Joel Selwood + Lachie Hunter

Destroyers trade: Troy Chaplin + Dale Thomas

reason: I have plenty of talent up front and down back in my opinion so can afford to lose 2 starters. Was short on Mids and Selwood slots into my captain spot and hunter is there for the future as i rated him and would have taken him at 21. But I knew i was losing Chaplin so picked plowman instead.

Maca24

meow meow

I don't need Dustin Martin anymore.

MajorLazer

If anyone is interested in any backman that can be played at D3 or D4, PM Nige or myself. We are looking for either mids or forwards that are under the age of 28.

Nige

Quote from: MajorLazer on February 03, 2013, 04:33:31 PM
If anyone is interested in any backman that can be played at D3 or D4, PM Nige or myself. We are looking for either mids or forwards that are under the age of 28.

We are? :o

Anyway, yeah do that.  8)

Ringo

Quote from: meow meow on January 31, 2013, 01:03:04 AM
I don't need Dustin Martin anymore.
What position do you need for him meow. - Have backs if you want them only way I can assist.