Richmond Tigers Player Profiles 2013 For SC/DT/XV

Started by Jroo, December 08, 2012, 09:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Kellogscrunchynut

TheAnt

Justin Bieber

Very nice :) Nahas' profile isn't there, but everything else is awesome :)

Missed Mcguanes and McDonallog or something.

Justin Bieber

I would like to ask a question.

Why do you think Bachelor and Conca will be more DT guns than SC guns this year?

Jroo

Quote from: whatlez on December 14, 2012, 10:59:15 PM
Very nice :) Nahas' profile isn't there, but everything else is awesome :)

Missed Mcguanes and McDonallog or something.
Cheers Lez. Yeah I know, waiting on KCN and TheAnt to send through the profils for them and I'll update it.
Batchelor's 2013 prediction was meant to be the other way around  :-[ will update it now.
I reckon Conca may do a little better in DT, because he can win a lot of the ball, but dosen't always hit a target, butin the next few years I reckon he will be more of a SC'er as he will win a lot of hard ball gets and contested possessions.

Kellogscrunchynut

Pepper your angus' because Nahas is nearly finished.

Jroo

Adamant

A question out here for all Tiges supporters... do you think Dusty Martin will keep his DPP in 2014?

Toga

Quote from: Adamant on December 17, 2012, 04:28:14 PM
A question out here for all Tiges supporters... do you think Dusty Martin will keep his DPP in 2014?

2014 :o so far away!

my prediction is.... YES! - Won't become a pure mid until Tucky/Foles retire in a couple of years time I would've thought ;)

Jroo

Quote from: Adamant on December 17, 2012, 04:28:14 PM
50/50, Martin will play more Midfiled time as he gets better and will play less forward time with the inclusions of Knights, Edwards, Petterd. Tuck and Foley may be gone by 2014 as well so I reckon he probably won't.

Kellogscrunchynut

Keen on doing this again?, funny how far off some of our predicted averages are.

Nige

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on October 06, 2013, 12:09:23 PM
Keen on doing this again?, funny how far off some of our predicted averages are.
I said it somewhere that it would be a bit of fun and good to do. I know Toga's on holidays at the moment, but once all the lads are around we can send out PMs and see who is keen.

Yourself, me, Toges, JROO, quinny and Ant are the guys who did them last time I think.

Kellogscrunchynut

We'll have to wait until the drafts/ free agency are done so there's still another month or so.

Nige

Let's see who I did and how close I was:
Shane Edwards: Close... 2ppg off predicted average.
Brandon Ellis: Well off. :P
Todd Elton: DNP
Nathan Foley: Again, well off.
Ben Griffiths: Only played the one game.
Shaun Grigg: Didn't step up like I thought.
Dylan Grimes: Another way off...

Need to sharpen up my act.  :o

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on October 06, 2013, 12:21:14 PM
We'll have to wait until the drafts/ free agency are done so there's still another month or so.

Yeah true, delistings as well.