British 15's - Team Lists

Started by BB67th, December 08, 2012, 03:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB67th

Quote from: elephants on December 11, 2012, 03:36:08 PM
Ummm just a question.

You've got there that we get a compo pick for Gillies when he actually signed on the with the Demons.

Also, I haven't got a compo pick for Brad Harvey (my 38th pick) as he got delisted.

Looks wicked, very handy reference. Thanks boys!
Gillies has now been listed as 'NO LONGER REQUIRED' on your team list, and Harvey has been added as having compensation. Didn't have him there before as his name was spelt wrong in another list :)

elephants

Quote from: BB67th on December 11, 2012, 03:52:19 PM
Quote from: elephants on December 11, 2012, 03:36:08 PM
Ummm just a question.

You've got there that we get a compo pick for Gillies when he actually signed on the with the Demons.

Also, I haven't got a compo pick for Brad Harvey (my 38th pick) as he got delisted.

Looks wicked, very handy reference. Thanks boys!
Gillies has now been listed as 'NO LONGER REQUIRED' on your team list, and Harvey has been added as having compensation. Didn't have him there before as his name was spelt wrong in another list :)

No worries, thanks mate

Ringo

BB can you amend the team lists to remove the following players that were taken in PSD and Rookie drafts.

Monstrum - Andrew Collins Pick 44
Nails - Ben Hudson Pick 79 and Ricky Pettard Pick 45
Boomz - Ariel Steinberg Pick 87
Sid - Johnathan Ceglar Pick 96, Ben Speight Pick 80, Sam Lonergan Pick 76,
Whatlez - Orren Stephenson Pick 95,
Fletch74 Jamie Bennell Pick 89

BB67th

Quote from: Ringo on December 11, 2012, 04:59:47 PM
BB can you amend the team lists to remove the following players that were taken in PSD and Rookie drafts.

Monstrum - Andrew Collins Pick 44
Nails - Ben Hudson Pick 79 and Ricky Pettard Pick 45
Boomz - Ariel Steinberg Pick 87
Sid - Johnathan Ceglar Pick 96, Ben Speight Pick 80, Sam Lonergan Pick 76,
Whatlez - Orren Stephenson Pick 95,
Fletch74 Jamie Bennell Pick 89
Done :)

Justin Bieber

kilbluff1985

Justin Bieber

Ringo

Guys as we are nearing the completion of the Rookie draft can you all post your final list of 45 players in this thread.
This will also allow me to check lists as well. Will record any movements as well.
I would like you to post in preferential order so that if we need to bring in any extra players they will be the highest one from you list.  eg if you have a defender pull out late and all 3 emergencies are playing rather than give you a zero I take the highest next defender from your list and give you that score,  Hope that explains it properly but should not happen to often.

You are also required to list 4 rookie players and this will follow the AFL rookie rules for promotion.

I will start so you can follow:

Swansea Breakers:
1. Steele Sidebottom
2. Nic Naitanui
3. Daniel Rich
4. Kieran Jack
5. Adam Goodes
6. Mitchell Golby Patrick McGinnity
7. Matthew de Boar
8. Leigh Montagna
9. Dylan Grimes
10. Ryan O’Keefe
11. Josh J. Kennedy
12. Troy Chaplin
13. Danyle Pearce
14. Arryn Sipposs
15. Brent Moloney
16. Eddie Betts
17. Liam Picken
18. Mark Jamar
19. Jeff Garlett
20. Campbell Brown
21. Lachlan Henderson
22. Daniel Talia
23. Cale Morton
24.  Colin Garland
25. Lachlan Keefe
26. Tyson Goldsack
27.  Patrick McGinnity
28.  Josh Jenkins
29. Rory Thompson
30. Jesse Stringer
31. Ashley McGrath
32. Dylan Addison
33. Joel Patfull
34.  Josh Growden
35. Matt Maguire
36.  James Stewart
37. Aaron Cornelius
38. Brant Colledge
39. Clay Cameron
40. Danny Butcher
41. Rhys O'Keefe

Rookie List

42. Nathan Wright
43. Cadeyn Williams
44. Xavier Richards
45. Matthew Taberner

Any queries

kilbluff1985

so because pickers and mine trade not been approved yet i have to list the players i'm trading away right?

Ringo

Team to be listed as it stands you can bracket trade if you like eg/ Boyd/Ward so that order is maintained.

picker_man

Im so flowering confussed with my team list again :( haha

so has it been confirmed that Spink put in the rule we can on trade players we got in 1st trade period in the 2nd without it being another list movement like the AXV?? and my trades are legit?? cause they are, where are you Spin :(

kilbluff1985

something like this mate?

Senior List
1.  Marc Murphy
3.  Sam Mitchell
4.  Callan Ward
5.  Cyril Rioli
6.  Lance Franklin
7.  Daniel Kerr
8.  Daniel Wells
9.  Bernie Vince
10. Jack Ziebell
11. Tendai Mzungu
12. Dean Cox
13. Corey Enright
14. Brandon Ellis
15. Shaun Atley
16. Dom Tyson
17. Andrew Raines
18. Tom McDonald
19. Justin Westhoff
20. Jay Schulz
21. Ben Reid
22. Robbie Tarrant
23. Lachlan Hansen
23. Darren Glass
24. Ryan Lester
25. Dean Brogan
26  Tayte Pears
27. Brad Crouch
28. Alan Didak
29. Joshua Bootsma
30. Matt Jones
31. Zac Clarke
32. Scott Lycett
33. Will Sierakowski
34. Joel Hamling
35. Jayden Pitt
36. Michael Talia
37. Lewis Pierce
38. Henry Schade
39. Hal Hunter
40. Darren Minchington
41. Tim Sumner
Rookie List
42. Viv Michie
42. Bradley Hartman
44. Cameron Sutcliffe
45. Ben Mabon

TRADE PENDING

The Cruisers give

Ward+Ziebell+Crouch

The Bombers give

Boyd+Scotland+Higgins

BB67th

Quote from: Ringo on January 09, 2013, 11:33:50 PM
Team to be listed as it stands you can bracket trade if you like eg/ Boyd/Ward so that order is maintained.

I have come up with an idea to not cause confusion.

As I have already compiled team lists at the top, I would be happy to go through after the rookie draft has been completed - which is very close - and update team lists to post rookie draft. Coaches can then post their trades for the second trade period again in the second trade period thread, and after the trade period is finished, I can refer coaches back to lists so they can place the players in their preferential order.

Also I am actually a little confused as to why we need to put them in preferential order in the first place. Why do we need to be bothering with starting 15s, emergencies and late replacements at this stage?

Ringo

Quote from: BB67th on January 10, 2013, 08:57:47 PM

As I have already compiled team lists at the top, I would be happy to go through after the rookie draft has been completed - which is very close - and update team lists to post rookie draft. Coaches can then post their trades for the second trade period again in the second trade period thread, and after the trade period is finished, I can refer coaches back to lists so they can place the players in their preferential order.

Also I am actually a little confused as to why we need to put them in preferential order in the first place. Why do we need to be bothering with starting 15s, emergencies and late replacements at this stage?
Thanks BB Happy for you to do this.  in this thread.  Will be starting a new thread for 2nd trade period so i can update. 

Experience with Worlds where a couple of times had 4 withdrawals leaving me with a 0 score for one player. Whilst not a regular occurrence  to avoid automatic 0 I would use my discretion as administrator and allow the score of the next highest rated player not in the 18. That is why list to be in preferred order. 

Capper

Quote from: BB67th on January 10, 2013, 08:57:47 PM

BB i have sent my updated team list to you