Breakout Player

Started by nichsa673, December 08, 2012, 12:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Quote from: nichsa673 on December 11, 2012, 12:11:45 AM
I think he only averaged about 65 last year, but tht is with 2 or 3 sub games. He could be a bit of a gamble in the backline.

So you reckon about 70 without those sub affected games? With the smaller backline this year would be harder to fit in players like this !

nichsa673

Yea it would be around that. I am pretty sure I am going to have Bock in the backline, but because he has dpp i could just move hime to fwd and then add bell.

The_Captain

Quote from: nichsa673 on December 11, 2012, 12:23:45 AM
Yea it would be around that. I am pretty sure I am going to have Bock in the backline, but because he has dpp i could just move hime to fwd and then add bell.

yeh, but then you could lose your dpp link. Unless you have staker down back..

timmyparso

Andrew Gaff will surely improve on his 86 average this year, would expect at least high 90's pushing 100+ average for 2013

Kellogscrunchynut

Bellchambers anyone has gone from strength to strength this season and with age still on his side could well average 95+.

Toga

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on December 13, 2012, 03:01:11 PM
Bellchambers anyone has gone from strength to strength this season and with age still on his side could well average 95+.

yep strongly considering him for my team

SydneyRox

Can a guy who avg 98 last year be a breakout contender?

Toga

Quote from: SydneyRox on December 13, 2012, 03:41:16 PM
Can a guy who avg 98 last year be a breakout contender?

yeah, depends how much he can up his average by...

nichsa673

AFEV

Not sure if he's been mentioned and unless he can retain his D positioning it's not really SC relevant but David Myers is ready to go boom.

Looks like TRB finally realised he isn't a defender...His 2 best traits are very SC friendly (long kicking, clearances) so could be a smokey down back.

Jroo

Quote from: Sid on December 13, 2012, 06:49:26 PM
Not sure if he's been mentioned and unless he can retain his D positioning it's not really SC relevant but David Myers is ready to go boom.

Looks like TRB finally realised he isn't a defender...His 2 best traits are very SC friendly (long kicking, clearances) so could be a smokey down back.
Defintley a chance to break out. Myers has talent, just yet to show or fully, reckon he could become a good player soon

nichsa673

Who does everyone think has the potential to break out for their own club and a couple of other clubs.

My team is Geelong, and I think Bundy, and Duncan could really step it up

Gold Coast I see David Swallow starting to ramp it up a bit more.

Brisbane I can see Daniel Rich to have a much better year.

Toga

For me (Richmond) i see a few potential breakouts in Ty Vickery and Reece Conca..

nichsa673

Reece Conca I can see, Ty Vickery a maybe IMO. Not sure he has what it takes. Did some good things a few years ago, but not sold  on him yet. He seems very fragile.

Jroo

Quote from: nichsa673 on December 14, 2012, 05:38:41 PM
Reece Conca I can see, Ty Vickery a maybe IMO. Not sure he has what it takes. Did some good things a few years ago, but not sold  on him yet. He seems very fragile.
Vickery will be a star. Don't know why people are writing him off?
Booted 40 goals last year as a 20 year old  :o
2012 was injury affected and will be fit and firing in 2013. Expect another 40 goals from him. Conca as well, has heaps of talent. Isn't far off taking his game to the next level.