2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Ayce Cordy

Started by Jay, December 08, 2012, 12:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Ayce Cordy

Now 22 year old ruc/fwd, Ayce Cordy was drafted to the Bulldogs under the father-son system at pick 14 in the 2008 draft. Cordy had some injury history during his late teens and  a persisten sore back kept him out of the side. Everyone around him claims that Cordy is a vey driven kid and is starting to deliver big things that many expect from him.

SuperCoach Stats:

2012 Average: 45.5

2011 Average: 41.5

2012 Highest Score: 76 (also career-high)

Standard Deviation: 18.1

Fanplanner price: $241,700

Key Figures:

2012 Games: 12

Height: 202cm

Weight: 99kg

Jayman's Thoughts

His potential is yet to reflect into SC scores as can be seen by his mid-40 average and a career high of 76 SC. I think this guy will  be a very good footballer some day but I am just not sure when that wil be. Was a good sign last year seeing him play just over half the season. Things are on the up!

Jayman's Verdict

I cant see him being in my SC this season or probably next season either. At 240k there are just far too many better options than him - if he was rookie priced then maybe.

Jayman's Prediction

I can see him boosting his average to 60ppg

kilbluff1985

Ruck/Forward you say? hmm interesting may slightly consider him

AFEV

I really like the kid and I think he'll be a great player if he can get his body right. Would be god to see him play alongside his brother one day.

Don't think I'll pick him despite being R/F. It does bring him into calculations but I suspect there will be cheaper/better ways of making the link.

Cheers for the write-up Jay. :))

Adamant

Does anyone else find that photo of him amusing? :P

Not for me at that price, but mabye in the future...nice work Jay.

nrich102

Quote from: Adamant on December 08, 2012, 03:11:32 PM
Does anyone else find that photo of him amusing? :P

Not for me at that price, but mabye in the future...nice work Jay.
Oh flower yes