Main Menu

Training Report: Valkorum 07/12/2012

Started by valkorum, December 07, 2012, 05:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on January 08, 2013, 01:51:28 AM
from the reports that i have seen on Fremantle's preseason the biggest improver has been Crozier...

lking his chances for a debut early on at this stage

Did you watch last year - he played a couple of games before he came down with glandular fever

basil3134

Quote from: valkorum on January 04, 2013, 06:31:50 PM
Trained with the main group today for the first time.  His kicking was a little off but that was to be expected. 

Standout from today was Son Son (Michael Walters) and Haydn Crozier

Is Crozier likely to be match fit at the start of the season

valkorum

Quote from: basil3134 on January 08, 2013, 11:58:10 AM
Quote from: valkorum on January 04, 2013, 06:31:50 PM
Trained with the main group today for the first time.  His kicking was a little off but that was to be expected. 

Standout from today was Son Son (Michael Walters) and Haydn Crozier

Is Crozier likely to be match fit at the start of the season

He is looking quite fit during the training that I have watched and the reports I have read.  He throws up often but that's another story

Adamant

valkorum

Quote from: Adamant on January 08, 2013, 03:02:46 PM
How did Sandi and Barlow look Valk?

Sandi is looking good and playing forward in the match simulation drills
Barlow is only doing running and light drills as he has a problem with his finger (or hand).  Should be close to back in full training shortly

MTTY

Hey Valk, would you be able to tell me if Danyle Pearce is playing as a Defender or Midfielder in the match simulations?

valkorum

Quote from: MTTY on January 08, 2013, 03:30:23 PM
Hey Valk, would you be able to tell me if Danyle Pearce is playing as a Defender or Midfielder in the match simulations?

He wasnt doing much match simulation practise before Christmas so I wouldnt know.  I personally hope he plays on a wing

MTTY

Quote from: valkorum on January 08, 2013, 04:17:17 PM
Quote from: MTTY on January 08, 2013, 03:30:23 PM

He wasnt doing much match simulation practise before Christmas so I wouldnt know.  I personally hope he plays on a wing

Ah ok, cheers Valk. Yeah a wing would pretty good for him, especially at Paterson's

valkorum

Certainly would make the opposition think about who they want to tag.  If they tag Hill then Pearce gets off the chain, if they tag Pearce then Hill gets off the chain.  Its a nice win-win for Freo IMO

anchorman

The better our other mids then the better Hill will play.He is our first targeted player.
He began to open up more games later in the year last season.I think he is getting used to it now and even getting in and under at ruck contests.Winning the ball out for others to run with.He will have a great season this year.
Valk tell me how Faulks is going so far.I am impressed by him.Pity he got badly injured late last season.He could be the one to step into McPhees spot.

valkorum

Faulks: 
The training sessions I have been to he was quite active in the training.  He was also doing some extra running before the main training session.

Adamant

Quote from: valkorum on January 08, 2013, 03:27:02 PM
Quote from: Adamant on January 08, 2013, 03:02:46 PM
How did Sandi and Barlow look Valk?

Sandi is looking good and playing forward in the match simulation drills
Barlow is only doing running and light drills as he has a problem with his finger (or hand).  Should be close to back in full training shortly

Thanks mate, Sandi is currently in my DT/SC. With 30 trades, I can just sideways him if (when) he gets injured.

anchorman

Quote from: valkorum on January 08, 2013, 07:33:35 PM
Faulks: 
The training sessions I have been to he was quite active in the training.  He was also doing some extra running before the main training session.
Thanks Valk,I might make him my player I expect to be the big improver the coming season.

valkorum

Quote from: anchorman on January 09, 2013, 01:19:00 AM
Quote from: valkorum on January 08, 2013, 07:33:35 PM
Faulks: 
Thanks Valk,I might make him my player I expect to be the big improver the coming season.

I dont see Faulks as a DT/SC player - at best he will produce numbers like McPhee..... and that's only if he gets McPhee's spot in the backline.  Most Freo supporters dont have Faulks in the best 22 yet.

kilbluff1985

hey Valk mate you think Clarke will play much this season?

not considering him for DT/SC but have him in BXV