Patrick Dangerfield
Marc Murphy
Josh P Kennedy
Scott Thompson
Brent Stanton
Kieran Jack
Sam Mitchell

its me lads

choose your top 3, will be interested to see the results.

Mr.Craig

Kieren Jack averaged 105 after Round 8. Getting better and better. I'm not brave enough to jump on but I really hope someone does because he's one of the few guys who looks capable of taking the step up to premo status.

its me lads

I agree, he will be a star but the think that worries me is the fact that he was used as a tagger 5 times. BUT in saying that his top score 131 came against the bulldogs when he was tagging Griffen. Bit like Carazzo, getting the ball while tagging. Not for me this year though, maybe next year.

stew42

I have been so tempted to bring Jack in... but then I'm like: "But Murphyyyyyyyy..."  :-\ :-\ :-\

Capper

I would be more likely to bring Jack into SC than DT. I would be more likel;y to grab ROK or JPK in DT but it depends on whether ROK and JPK are 1st or 2nd tier premiums. Was is the cut off??

its me lads

These are just some people who average under 110

its me lads

I have reset the vote count and added more people, i didn't want to stray under 100 average but i made an exception for Kieran Jack due to popular demand.

The_Captain

henry

I voted for Murphy, Swallow and Redden. Murphy is the only one in my team at the moment. I think there is also upside in danger and jack though.

Toga

Murphy, Redden and Swallow for me.

As with Henry, Murph is the only one in my team atm, and I wish I had the kahunas to pick Swallow next year. He is a jet, but just needs to prove that consistency to me before I pick him in my team. There is a possibility that Redden could also make into my starting team however.

elephants

Redden and Murphy in my current side. If I had to choose another it would likely be Swallow.

K. Jack is exciting though!

its me lads

Quote from: noto07 on December 07, 2012, 05:33:33 PM
Scott Thompson second tier premium ?  :o

Because he only averaged 105, he will be 30 when the season starts and i cant see him lifting his average with all the other mids coming through at the crows .

Swallow will be a unique selection and could dominate 110+ but its a big risk. I will likely start with Redden.

The_Captain

Quote from: its me lads on December 07, 2012, 07:24:26 PM
Quote from: noto07 on December 07, 2012, 05:33:33 PM
Scott Thompson second tier premium ?  :o

Because he only averaged 105, he will be 30 when the season starts and i cant see him lifting his average with all the other mids coming through at the crows .

Swallow will be a unique selection and could dominate 110+ but its a big risk. I will likely start with Redden.

Fair call  :)

tbagrocks

Who wants to bet me the Dangerman out scores the rest here on average in DT next season? ??? IMO Redden a close second and Murph very close to! All about 110-114 ;)