Main Menu

Tigers on the right track - finally!

Started by Jroo, December 06, 2012, 12:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 07, 2012, 02:40:18 AM
I really liked the way Houli and Morris played last year, and big Vickers last. I think Morris will still improve and Vickery back is awesome for the Tiges, Roo should still play better and Houli in a winning team should be valuable, Chappy was a great get and a few of these players are very young and will improve

So what is exceptable now for Richmond? With West Coast and Adelaide proving teams can quickly rise to top four, this has to be the goal of the Tigers?

Roo, Lids, Cotch, Dusty, Maric, Houli, Tuck, Foley, Chaplin, Vlastuin (was a great get) is a great core with Grigg, Jackson, Edwards, Rance, Conca, Vickery, Nahas, newman, Dea,  King, Knights, Batch, Jackson, Grimes, Morris and kid Ellis + McDonough and McBean were great pick ups. I really like this team now and I expect them to challange the top clubs,

Well said Tbags, i get Tigers supporters wanting to keep a lid on it as the dissapoinment of previous seasons when all but certaintys to make the 8 one would think have somehow managed to escape for one reason or another. The list looks really solid and i agree the best it's looked in years, depth is now there and Hardwick is a good coach and has/is developing the attitude and desire that were all seeing which will push towards the 8 if not in it come finals in 2013. I dont want to jinx things for the long suffering Tigers faithful but yeh id be getting a little excited if i was you guys, all youve wanted seems not so distant now. All the best for 2013 its going to be a beauty with the Tigers, Freo and the Bombers pushing hard along with the Blues who should be better with Malthouse there. Its shaping up to be a great year.Goodluck.