First attempt 6-8-2-8 structure

Started by lachie_001, December 04, 2012, 08:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lachie_001

Danger Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by lachlan9. Salary cap left: $86,200.

Brendon Goddard, Bryce Gibbs, Hamish Hartlett, Nathan Bock, Grant Birchall, Jackson Thurlow
Sam Docherty, Lachlan Plowman

Dayne Beams, Trent Cotchin, Scott Pendlebury, Patrick Dangerfield, Luke Ball, Lachlan Whitfield, Jesse Lonergan, Brad Crouch
Jaeger O'Meara, Jack Viney

Dean Cox, Matthew Leuenberger
Nathan Vardy, Brodie Grundy

Steve Johnson, Mark LeCras, Tom Rockliff, Nic Naitanui, Lance Franklin, Brent Macaffer
Mitch Morton, Troy Menzel

First go with this new structure, not too fussed with my team. I plan to upgrade to ablett and swan when their prices drop. Its a bit early to be picking rookies but any advice is appreciated  :)

Mr.Craig

Yeah, some of those cheap players/rookies will need a bit of reworking but overall it looks very strong. Of course one of the reasons your team runs so deep is because you've foregone the two best fantasy scorers in the AFL, I'd suggest that you find the money to turn Dangerfield into one of them...but given you're a Crows supporter, maybe Beams or Pendles instead. ;)

nrich102

Backs: I'm not a Hartlett fan, but other than that good (wont comment on the Rookies) 9/10

Mids: Get rid of Beams, I dont think his average will improve, Maybe do him to Swan/GAJ. And get someone else over Dangerfield, Maybe Murphy. 6/10

Rucks: Don't have Vardy and Leuenberger in the same team. Save some money with him. Also, Don't have Cox. 6/10

Forwards: Good, Maybe Staker over Macaffer, For DPP. Also don't know if Morton will play. 9/10

Overall: 7.5/10

(Sorry If I've been harsh)