Aaron Sandilands $598,100 (fanplanner)
Fremantle Dockers
Ruckman

2011 stats:
13 games Avg: 110.8

2012 stats:
12 games Avg: 112.6

Sandilands in 2013
Big Sandilands has been blacklisted by most coaches. He turns 30 in a couple of days and has had his season cut short due to a toe injury 2 years in a row now. To pick him would take a very brave man but if he can stay injury free there is no doubting he will dominate for another season and be a great POD as well as one of the top scoring ruckman. Barely has to have a possession to score big due to his dominance in the hitouts.
He didnt need any off season surgery and claims that his toes are at 100 per cent in this article
https://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/152023/default.aspx
Im not brave enough to pick him but could see why coaches may be tempted to give him one more roll of the dice. If he can stay on the park he will score big and be a great POD

Predicted avg: 115

6ft Hick

I think he is great value and will be taking the punt.
With the extra trades available this year will be glad to use one if he gets injured and hope to make some extra cash from him to boot. ;D

The_Captain

Na he is worth what he will score... Can think of players that are better value for what they will score.

sidvicious

shorty3264

Such a risk, never a doubt over his scoring its his durabilty. There's plenty of other gun ruckman now, I'd settle on a more reliable one, nic nat or goldstein possibly.

justaverage

I'm starting him. If not for just a POD with a proven scorer, Nicnat and Cox can be selected as forwards. 30 trades you will have to take some risks. Also for those going for league glory have a look at Freo's fixture for the SC finals  ;)

AFEV

Nic Nat and Cox are both likely to end up in my forward line, so I'll probably find space for Sandi in my starting team.

Willing to take the risk on his body, if he can stay fit he'll outscore other popular options like Maric and Goldstein in my opinion.

quinny88

Quote from: Sid on December 03, 2012, 09:23:29 PM
Nic Nat and Cox are both likely to end up in my forward line, so I'll probably find space for Sandi in my starting team.

Willing to take the risk on his body, if he can stay fit he'll outscore other popular options like Maric and Goldstein in my opinion.

+1 If he stays fit I think he will score 2nd only to NicNat. Big risk though

ronl

Shihan7

The_Captain

quinny88

Adamant

If he can stay fit (and that's a very big if), he will easily be a top 2 ruck.

And with the extra trades this year, I might take the punt :o