Nick Lower $329,800 (fanplanner)
Western Bulldogs
Center

2011 stats:
19 games Avg: 81.9

2012 stats:
3 games Avg: 88.7

Lower in 2013
Lower was today signed up by the Western Bulldogs. This is the exact clean slate Lower needs and could very well become a great fantasy player with plenty of opportunity, in the prime of his career.
He is a mature aged body, and can rack up some very nice SC scores. His 2011 average was only cut short due to being the sub on a number of occasions.
As a midfielder he is not worth taking the chance on, however if he can gain dpp status he is certainly a player to consider. Should avoid the vest at the bulldogs and get plenty of games.

Predicted avg: 85- 90

The_Captain

Nice right up mate !! Could become a good mid pricer !!

ronl

Agree.  With DPP status he appeals very strongly.  Good player.

ossie85

:/ Reckon I'll pass, too damn awkward in many different ways

The_Captain

Quote from: ossie85 on December 05, 2012, 02:27:19 PM

LOL What?????????????????? :o

ossie85

Quote from: noto07 on December 05, 2012, 05:25:27 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on December 05, 2012, 02:27:19 PM

LOL What?????????????????? :o

New team, middle-aged, price is in a questionable range, job security....

dmac07

Awkward price for me. Not worth the risk compared to other mid pricers who are 50-100k cheaper.

Torress

Quote from: dmac07 on December 06, 2012, 01:55:43 PM
Awkward price for me. Not worth the risk compared to other mid pricers who are 50-100k cheaper.

yea if he didn't get games / was the sub early - hat price range in the mid would kill you. on the flipside he could be a brilliant midpricer if he churns out what he has been!
id consider but most likely not when you can go luke ball or embley or someone cheaper...

Grazz

As above, price makes you look elswhere. Yet i still feel he's capable of decent numbers and i think this is a good move for him but cheaper options  for the same reward will always be the safer option and being the woose i am i'll go down the safety path.

kilbluff1985

not cheap enough unfortunately like him as a player though

Adamant

Very awkward price, Ball is cheaper and should score similarly.