2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Dale Thomas

Started by TheAnt, December 02, 2012, 11:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Another that is a strong possibility to be in my R1 line up as a fwd. Has ability to score big tonnes even with Pendles, Swan and co robbing points from him.
Great price and can easily see him averaging 100+ which is what you want with your fwds.

twinkle

yep will be in my team now that he is available as a FWD

theta

Now that Beams is a gun Im not sure Thomas can return more than a 100p/w, there are only so many points to go around. 

Anyone know his eta back to training given his recent ankle surgery?

tbagrocks

Quote from: theta on December 22, 2012, 10:06:56 PM
Now that Beams is a gun Im not sure Thomas can return more than a 100p/w, there are only so many points to go around. 

Also the rise of Sidebum, well he should still play half forward with the mid rotation, and with the rotation about every 7 minutes of time on field, Daisy should score between 95-105

Keeper27

T Dog

My Chumps

Conflicting sides to this one.

I cannot stand the bloke... but, I do know he'll be a really good pick this year. Should average 105+ I think.

I'll probably start with him, and hate myself for it  :P

Bones Bombers

Too many variables. Early upgrade when proven.

Grazz

Think he'll be in most Fwd lines by seasons end. If it wasnt for the ankle surgery he probably locked now. Still a chance to make my team rnd 1.

basil3134

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 22, 2012, 11:45:43 PM
Quote from: theta on December 22, 2012, 10:06:56 PM

Also the rise of Sidebum, well he should still play half forward with the mid rotation, and with the rotation about every 7 minutes of time on field, Daisy should score between 95-105

Surely he will be eased in to team early and the above mentioned players, particularly Beams, means Daisy can never be the 3rd highest scorer for Collingwood again.

Sabretooth Tigers

Would have been a definite lock if he had a full preseason. But with a late start think he will be eased back in to the side and should see a price fall before he finds form. Perhaps an upgrade target now. Cheers.

valkorum