Swan on drugs??

Started by nrich102, December 02, 2012, 09:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

JBs-Hawks

Jay

Ziplock

nah, there's nothing substantiated- just one chick talking shower with nothing to back it up.

meow meow

NO WAY!

No AFL players take drugs. They're all innocent, clean cut individuals and outstanding role models.

The_Captain

Swannys a loose dawg. Loves that shower ! Straya !!

+1King

Quote from: meow meow on December 02, 2012, 10:04:03 PM
NO WAY!

No AFL players take drugs. They're all innocent, clean cut individuals and outstanding role models.
+1

afl_freak2

this story is 100% true unless my friends neighbour is talking crap!?!?

My friend tells me that his neighbour (daisy thomas Aunty by the way) seems to think dane swan was out and about taking  cocaine! from memory it was about a week after collingwood bombed out of the finals.

im just saying what i heard........... so dont come stabbing me.

JohnRambo

Quote from: afl_freak2 on December 03, 2012, 12:12:50 AM

My friend tells me that his neighbour (daisy thomas Aunty by the way) seems to think dane swan was out and about taking  cocaine! from memory it was about a week after collingwood bombed out of the finals.

If you’re “saying what you heard” don’t open with “this story is 100% true.” You clown.
Your anecdote, while somewhat amusing, is a crock of sh*t.

+1King

Quote from: JohnRambo on December 03, 2012, 12:52:48 AM
Quote from: afl_freak2 on December 03, 2012, 12:12:50 AM

If you’re “saying what you heard” don’t open with “this story is 100% true.” You clown.
Your anecdote, while somewhat amusing, is a crock of sh*t. Shower
+1

meow meow

Quote from: +1King on December 02, 2012, 10:26:23 PM
NO WAY!

+1

I hope you can tell that my comment was 100% sarcasm.

Presto

NO WAY!

+1
Like we all know that no club ever tanks... the crows are innocent of salary tampering... Tippett was coerced to take extra salary over his better judgement.

quinny88

As long as he doesnt get caught then who cares, not stopping him from being the best DT player ;)

Jukes

Quote from: quinny88 on December 03, 2012, 02:14:08 AM
As long as he doesnt get caught then who cares, not stopping him from being the best DT player ;)

Not after this season pal #Stants2013

quinny88

Quote from: Jukes on December 03, 2012, 02:16:54 AM
Quote from: quinny88 on December 03, 2012, 02:14:08 AM

Not after this season pal #Stants2013

Haha dreamin' :P