OFFICIAL PRICE FOR 2013$132,600

HEIGHT: 186cm      WEIGHT: 80kg

2011 GAMES: 13       DT AVERAGE: 56

2012 GAMES: 1         DT AVERAGE: 9

CAREER HIGHS:

DREAMTEAM: 87 vs Adelaide 2011

SUPERCOACH: 88 vs Adelaide 2011

HISTORY:

2009  Picked up in the NAB AFL draft at pick 16. Provided plenty of dash from defence for the Geelong Falcons in the TAC Cup and VIC Country in the NAB AFL Under 18 championships. Composed, footy smart and a good kick, he impressed club's with his knowledge of the game. Lightly built he was expected to take time to develop.

2010  Spent his first season for Port in the SANFL with Sturt, although he was named as an emergency for Port on five occasions, including four straight weeks from rounds 17-20. The running half-back/midfielder has undoubted talent.

2011   The first round 2009 draft pick showed his undoubted talent by finishing equal seventh in the best and fairest despite being restricted to 13 games, missing nine weeks with a hamstring injury, playing as a running half-back. In just his fourth game he was nominated for the NAB AFL Rising Star award after a standout performance in Showdown 30

2012  His season was ruined by injury and played only one game. Broken ribs/Punctured lung and Hamstring injuries

JASPER Pittard's bad run of luck has continued, with the young Port half back suffering a suspected broken rib and bleeding in his lungs after a heavy collision with teammate Chad Wingard during the win against Melbourne on Saturday night.

The 21-year-old was playing his first AFL game for 2012 after persistent hamstring troubles

VERDICT: Played in the win over WB in london and looks set to have a full preseason. If he can overcome his hamstring troubles he is in the best 22 and will be a bargain.

PREDICTION:  An average of 65-75 is on the cards for this talented youngster.

'I want a strong season' - Pittard

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6038/newsid/146261/default.aspx

The_Captain

Nice right up mate!! WIll give a good look at him in the pre season!!

Jukes

I can have two of Staker, Pittard and Terlich. At this stage, which two do you reckon I should choose?

Adamant

Quote from: Jukes on December 02, 2012, 10:14:21 PM
I can have two of Staker, Pittard and Terlich. At this stage, which two do you reckon I should choose?

Lock Pittard in, and the other two come down to what you would rather...JS or scoring potential?

+1King

Quote from: Adamant on December 02, 2012, 11:02:38 PM

Lock Pittard in, and the other two come down to what you would rather...JS or scoring potential?
+1

Football Factory

You can have Staker in your Forward line ..then you have all 3

The_Captain

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on December 03, 2012, 07:21:59 PM
You can have Staker in your Forward line ..then you have all 3

He is on the money!!

Shihan7

PowerMan

Pittard will be among the 1st picked in the Port defence this season, if he gets his body right.

Port want to develop his game and I can see him take on the role that D Pearce had.

lock for me as well & potential keeper.

The_Captain

is he a rebounder? Thought hed be more the 3rd tall option? And take that awkward height player

Jroo

Quote from: PowerMan on December 05, 2012, 01:35:52 PM
Pittard will be among the 1st picked in the Port defence this season, if he gets his body right.

Port want to develop his game and I can see him take on the role that D Pearce had.

lock for me as well & potential keeper.
Good to hear. Pittard's locked in for me.
Nice write up FF

Ricochet

have had him in my side for a while now. Cheap and will play if fit. Only need him to go 60-70odd to make enough money for an upgrade

henry

Had him in my first team since seeing he was that price. Providing named round 1, locked for me.

PowerBug

Quote from: noto07 on December 05, 2012, 07:41:33 PM
is he a rebounder? Thought hed be more the 3rd tall option? And take that awkward height player
I'd assume that the 3rd tall spot which Chaplin has opened up will go to either Cam O'Shea or Jack Hombsch. Pittard will rebound more for sure. As for midfield time, depends on whether he bulks up.
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Mr Micah

with me he`ll be on my pench all year.   

I thing  ;)