It may be better if they miss Rd1!!! DT

Started by Bones Bombers, December 02, 2012, 10:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fertalong

You don't want to be taking risks on mid pricers half way through the year though.
Starting with them is ok because you can downgrade them if they don't do as well as you had hoped and it would only cost 1 trade. To trade them in and have them fail and force a trade out is a waste. Not worth it.

Holz

Quote from: fertalong on December 03, 2012, 04:33:32 PM
You don't want to be taking risks on mid pricers half way through the year though.
Starting with them is ok because you can downgrade them if they don't do as well as you had hoped and it would only cost 1 trade. To trade them in and have them fail and force a trade out is a waste. Not worth it.

the benefit of them starting late though is you get to see 2 games from them. I agree i would rather start with a midpricer than bring one in. If your bringing one in you really need to keep them all season.

SO if gray comes out and goes 90 90 i will consider him. If not i will save the coin to bring in a gun like buddy.

Bones Bombers

Quote from: Holzman on December 03, 2012, 05:04:59 PM
Quote from: fertalong on December 03, 2012, 04:33:32 PM

the benefit of them starting late though is you get to see 2 games from them. I agree i would rather start with a midpricer than bring one in. If your bringing one in you really need to keep them all season.

SO if gray comes out and goes 90 90 i will consider him. If not i will save the coin to bring in a gun like buddy.
Good to see someone knows what I'm on about ;)
May end up a good F/M 7(Gray) B/F 7(Bock)