Scrads - Team Tracker 2013

Started by Scrads, December 01, 2012, 01:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Can't seem to make any changes to this one.

The only thing I am tossing up at the moment is D.Swallow + Embley v Murphy + Rookie.

Money

Looking great, but I'm just curious why the 3 mid pricers up front? plud how much $$$$ left

ps. I would go Murphy + Rookie

Scrads

Quote from: Money on February 23, 2013, 03:34:21 AM
Looking great, but I'm just curious why the 3 mid pricers up front? plud how much $$$$ left

$14k left.

The 3 mid pricers up front are to compensate for the lack of forward rookie options without overspending. They should also be able to get me to premiums quicker...... well that is the plan anyway haha.

Money

Quote from: Scrads on February 23, 2013, 03:47:31 AM

$14k left.

The 3 mid pricers up front are to compensate for the lack of forward rookie options without overspending. They should also be able to get me to premiums quicker...... well that is the plan anyway haha.

Is there any plan for Stevie J???

Scrads

Quote from: Money on February 23, 2013, 03:54:36 AM
Quote from: Scrads on February 23, 2013, 03:47:31 AM

$14k left.

Is there any plan for Stevie J???

In on or before Round 7 is the plan if it doesn't get derailed !! haha

Justin Bieber

Hmmm I don't get why you go do many risky players?? It won't pay off. A few but not 6 or more

Scrads

Quote from: whatlez on February 23, 2013, 03:55:53 AM
Hmmm I don't get why you go do many risky players?? It won't pay off. A few but not 6 or more

I only have 3 or 4 'risky' players.

With so many trades if risks fail it will be easy to jump on the best midpricers with negative BEs for quick cash.

Jukes

Your top 5 mids (atm) out in the round 13 bye could hurt later on if it stays this way. Would look at going Beams to Boyd or Cotchin.

Knights was rubbish tonight, I'd look at getting him out. Maybe downgrade Byrnes who didn't impress me tonight to Neade as a bench option than upgrade him to Siposs or, if you can afford it, Cloke/Sylvia/Bruest?

Quote from: Scrads on February 23, 2013, 03:28:06 AM
The only thing I am tossing up at the moment is D.Swallow + Embley v Murphy + Rookie.

Swallow 90, Embers 87 vs Murphy 106, rookie 70
=177 vs 176....first option, just :3

The_Captain

Quote from: Jukes on February 23, 2013, 04:17:48 AM
Your top 5 mids (atm) out in the round 13 bye could hurt later on if it stays this way. Would look at going Beams to Boyd or Cotchin.

Knights was rubbish tonight, I'd look at getting him out. Maybe downgrade Byrnes who didn't impress me tonight to Neade as a bench option than upgrade him to Siposs or, if you can afford it, Cloke/Sylvia/Bruest?

Quote from: Scrads on February 23, 2013, 03:28:06 AM

Swallow 90, Embers 87 vs Murphy 106, rookie 70
=177 vs 176....first option, just :3

Id take murph and the rookie and sacrafice that 1 point. The rookie will make much more money  ;)

Scrads

Latest effort, changed it a bit ;)

May as well include my plan: offload ROK to SJ after round 2/3/4 depending on where appropriate with the BE/cash situations of both players.

What are people's thoughts ?

Capper

Dont like the heavy reliance on Port in the backs.

Also how much money do you have left?

Scrads

Well after hours of deep thought and stress, this is what I dished up in round 1:

Score: 1849
Weekly Rank: 42,472
Overall Rank: 42,472
Team Value: $9,128,500
Cash: $10,500

My initial thoughts for trades this week are Beams (who has to go) to Barlow and Smith to Goldy. Need to wait and see on Mitch Robinson however.

Scrads

Here was my Round 2 team:

Score: 1937
Weekly Rank: 42046
Overall Rank: 39567
Team Value: $9,131,000
Cash: $8,000

Well I am obviously disappointed with how my season has started so far. My rookie choices have been very good (and standard) but my premium choices have been letting me down.

This week my trades will likely be Robbo -> JJK and JPK -> Stanton.

Manbearpig

Some pretty bad luck so far. The start to this year has been a bit flowered for anyone who picked Robinson, Karnezis, Z Smith, Hartlett, etc. Good idea to generate cash by going Robbo to JJK.

Scrads

So I ended up going with Robbo -> JJK and Karny -> Leuy. Also tried the master-stroke of playing Kommer over Wines, that turned out awesome ::) haha. Here is my round 3 side:

Score: 1964
Weekly Rank: 25120
Overall Rank: 30788
Team Value: $9,537,000
Cash: $219,200

Well so far every round my score, weekly rank and overall rank has gone up so hopefuly that continues... forever :P

Annoyingly I am likely to be stuck with a lot of dosh in the bank this week as my trades are looking like:

Varcoe -> Rowe
K.Mitchell -> Crouch/Terlich

So that next week I can bring in either Robbo or SJ, then the week after hopefully the other one.