Scrads - Team Tracker 2013

Started by Scrads, December 01, 2012, 01:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

Quote from: Scrads on May 27, 2013, 12:00:56 AM
Quote from: Money on May 26, 2013, 11:55:04 PM
I would say Mayes to Staker abd Neade to Franklin would be best, I would keep Luey, you could DPP Cox and Rowe, then bench Berger and Rowe on your foward bench, that mid is chockers by the way

What about Stevo and Leuy to Enright and Staker, makes my team incredibly sexy going into the byes IMO.

Then going into round 11 I can go Vlas/Goodes -> Gibbs and Rowe -> Gorringe
Then going into round 12 I can go Kommer/Crouch/JOM/Caff -> Hrovat and Cotchin
Then going into round 13 I can go Scotland and Kommer/Crouch/JOM/Caff -> Birchall and ??????

Hmmm that does sound mucho delicioso

Scrads

Stuck with Stevo + Leuy -> Enright + Staker

Narrow drop in rankings this week but that makes 3 in a row now so thats my 3 bad things its on to 3 good things over the byes I am hoping ;)

Score: 2023
Weekly Rank: 31952
Overall Rank: 8363
Team Value: $11,260,500
Cash: $62,400

Well the byes are here and there are options aplenty. Considering players along the lines of Gibbs, Vardy, T.Mitchell, K.Martin for my trades this week... going to be interesting what I come up with. Probably not much point thinking about it tooo much until teams are named Thursday though :P

Scrads

Neade and Kommer to Martin and Nicholls worked out pretty well for me in the end :)

Score: 1834
Weekly Rank: 9929
Overall Rank: 6640
Team Value: $11,029,300
Cash: $313,200

Mixed ideas for this week as well, with 21 playing players before trades (assuming guys like Rocky and Ellis pull their finger out), I am pretty set on using my trades to help me out with next weeks round 13 carnage. JOM, Crouch, Scotland and Caff are my likely outs over the next 2 weeks with JOM and Scotland on the chopping block this week due to BEs. Potential targets include Cotchin, Boyd, S.Mitchell, Gibbs, Birchall and Hanley. Double upgrade will obv be on the cards due to the cash in the bank.

Money

I suggest Jaeger to a Boyd/Griffen/Cotchin and even maybe Goodes/Vlastuin to a premium, but if you're set with trading Scotland I would say trade him to Heppell if byes aren't an issue

Capper

Is your back 6 finalised? Goddard, Enright, Scotland, Ellis, Hartlett and Vlastuin??

I am actually considering Valstuin as my M8/D6 as he is scoring well and is higher in price than Hartlett.

Regarding Trades maybe Mayes to Hvorat but then you lose you DPP and Rowe to Maric would be the other trade

Scrads

Crouch and Scotland to Cotchin and Birchall. A surprise call up for Sam Rowe meant I had 22 playing this week!! Rowe (50), Staker (35), Caff (57) and Birchall (69) were the players who ended up not scoring for me.

Score: 2016
Weekly Rank: 3681
Overall Rank: 4717
Team Value: $11,483,100
Cash: $73,300

My initial thoughts for this week is trading Caff and Rowe to NicNat and Tom Mitchell. Would mean I only have 18 scoring players but would have Thurlow and Staker as emergencies for Back and Forward.

disco1992

Would you consider dumping omeara to Mitchell and macaffer to Naitanui. This leaves you with 300k in the bank to possibly upgrade gibbs and heppell or jack next week. It also has the ability to have versatility in your ruck stocks. And it give you 19 players on the field this week with thurlow as your D7.

Scrads

Went with JOM and Rowe -> Titch and NicNat. Had 19 so Mayes (17) dropped out.

Score: 1639
Weekly Rank: 21873
Overall Rank: 4538
Team Value: $11,506,100
Cash: $133,300

A narrow rise in rankings means my total by rank change was from 8363 to 4538 so gotta be happy with that :)

Thinking this week Birch and Vlas -> Clisby and Gibbs... any other ideas? :-\

Money

Depending on how  the teams come out (Vlas dropped and Goodes in) maybe chuck Vlas on the pine and trade Mayes

Scrads

Round 14:

Score: 1946
Weekly Rank: 67544
Overall Rank: 6074
Team Value: $11,692,000
Cash: ??

Late update, don't need to say much as shower round haha.

Trades were: Thurlow + Birchall -> Gibbs + Clisby.

Scrads

Round 15:

Score: 2086
Weekly Rank: 24177
Overall Rank: 6206
Team Value: $11,838,900
Cash: $300

Trades were: Mayes + Martin -> Heppell + McKenzie.

Another average week, would have actually been good if not for Watson and Ellis :/

Projected trades are Watson + Vlastuin -> GAJ + Boston

Capper

What about Daniher if he is named instead of Boston?? and move staker back??