Scrads - Team Tracker 2013

Started by Scrads, December 01, 2012, 01:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

I like you thinking, Grimes to Vlastuin looks likes a good idea at this stage and Dwyer to Daisy is very good also, that 200k will come very much in handy too...

Scrads

Stuck with Grimes and Dwyer(>:() to Vlas and Daisy.

Score: 2103
Weekly Rank: 7516
Overall Rank: 5526
Team Value: $10,940,300
Cash: $200,300

So my plan for this week is Heath -> Laird and Wines -> Priddis which leaves me with 250k

Long term plans never work out right but if I could then do Stevo -> Thurlow/Colq/Hutchings and Neade -> Birchall the week after and then two of Mayes, Goodes, Pittard, Kommer, Caff, Crouch to Cotchin/Watson and Gibbs the week after that would be pretty sweet.

Money

I'm really liking it, not sure about the Laird trade bit if it still leaves you with 250k if should work out, Wines to Priddis is a pretty straight forward trade but also a pretty good one, I like your long term plans (I do that myself), and even if injuries come about I would say stick to them so your teams moves along faster

Scrads

So I bailed on my planned trades and ended up pulling out the masterstroke trades of Heath -> Ellis and Wines -> Watson ;D

On the disappointing side, my overall rank went down for the first time this season :(

Here is my side including the bye structure thanks to footynerd:

Score: 2060
Weekly Rank: 30818
Overall Rank: 6156
Team Value: $11,277,800
Cash: $4,300

Initial thoughts for moves this week are all over the place.

Stevo, Mayes, Daisy, Neade on the chopping block.

My guaranteed in is Thurlow, but then the next decision is who to upgrade to? Forward, back or mid? Decisions, decisions!!

Capper

Stevo ave 58, BE 49 - HOLD
Mayes ave 71 BE 93 -TRADE
Daisy HOLD might only be a 2 week injury
Neade ave 54, BE 77 - TRADE

I would trade Neade and Mayes they have both made their money and Mayes has had a couple of vests. Hold on to Daisy as it may only be 2 weeks, if it is longer you will find out next week. Stevo should be able to get 49 if he doesnt then he will get close.

The obvious choices for Mayes and Neade are Staker, Spanger and Thurlow. Spanger and Staker both have R11 byes just like Mayes and Neade. You currently have the bare 18 for R11 but that includes Crouch and Naismith playing.

Mayes out for Thurlow (BE of -56) and move Vlastuin to mids will give you a R12 bye player in your backs. Not too sure on how much money tading Neade out will get you, but possibly a double downgrade would be the go

Andrew

Daisy gone for surgery - TRADE

I reckon you should do Mayes -> Thurlow (using DPP), then Daisy -> Franklin. Enjoy the cash in bank which you're in desperate need of.

Capper

Quote from: Andrew on May 21, 2013, 03:00:46 PM

I reckon you should do Mayes -> Thurlow (using DPP), then Daisy -> Franklin. Enjoy the cash in bank which you're in desperate need of.
bugger just saw that. Although Daisy wont lose you any money whilst Mayes and Neade will if they dont hit their BE's

Scrads

Quote from: tabs on May 21, 2013, 03:31:02 PM
Quote from: Andrew on May 21, 2013, 03:00:46 PM

bugger just saw that. Although Daisy wont lose you any money whilst Mayes and Neade will if they dont hit their BE's

Yeah but if things go wrong I can just hold them for good JS during the byes (and M/F flexibility) at the very least.

Thinking Daisy and Neade out for Thurlow and someone.

Money

You have the Luxury of having Stevenson on your bench, so I would say trade Neade for Thurlow some way, and if you want another suggestion DPP Thomas with Mayes and get a premo mid instead, then Franklin next week

Capper

Looks like Neade will be rested so you can trade out Daisy and Mayes

me

Scrads

Pittard -> Thurlow and Daisy -> Cloke at this stage. 6 hours until lockout so potentially could change :P

Scrads

Stuck with the above trades.

Another shower week, consecutive rankings drops now :(

Score: 2049
Weekly Rank: 52389
Overall Rank: 8106
Team Value: $11,265,300
Cash: $61,500

Well flower know who I am going to bring in, and flower knows who out of Ellis, Stevo, Rowe, Leuy, Neade, Mayes should be on the chopping block...

Staker the obvious in, I would like another premo in though so I might bring in Gibbs, Boyd, Heppell, Franklin or someone.

Money

I would say Mayes to Staker abd Neade to Franklin would be best, I would keep Luey, you could DPP Cox and Rowe, then bench Berger and Rowe on your foward bench, that mid is chockers by the way

Scrads

Quote from: Money on May 26, 2013, 11:55:04 PM
I would say Mayes to Staker abd Neade to Franklin would be best, I would keep Luey, you could DPP Cox and Rowe, then bench Berger and Rowe on your foward bench, that mid is chockers by the way

What about Stevo and Leuy to Enright and Staker, makes my team incredibly sexy going into the byes IMO.

Then going into round 11 I can go Vlas/Goodes -> Gibbs and Rowe -> Gorringe
Then going into round 12 I can go Kommer/Crouch/JOM/Caff -> Hrovat and Cotchin
Then going into round 13 I can go Scotland and Kommer/Crouch/JOM/Caff -> Birchall and ??????