Previous topic - Next topic

Is dean cox a lock now he is dpp

Yes
18 (58.1%)
No
13 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

starz

It seems silly to leave him out of the fwd line considering he average a fair few more than most Fwds last year. Or do you stick with the traditional fwds. Will he age I'm not sure.

Capper

Maybe, for SC i would rather go Nicnat though.

I will probably start either up front and then once a rookie ruck has made me enough cash trade him out for a Fwd.

starz

I was thinking of starting both cox an nic nat in the fwds so then I can have another ruckman as my ruck as I believe rucks score better than Fwds ussually. Thoughts?

AFEV

If Nic Nat and Cox had been forwards this year they would have been the 4th & 5th forwards (by ave) in the comp for 2012. Considering the 3 ahead of them are either locks (Buddy) or no longer forwards (Beams, Dangerfield) it makes sense to grab the extra points if you have the cash.

quinny88

Did I read somewhere that Ryder is dpp as well?

Jay

quinny88

Was concerned with his agae but just noticed that Cox hasnt missed a game in 3 years, he's locked in

The_Captain

No way. Not with all the value rucks this year. Will have to look around.

nrich102

kilbluff1985

enzedder

Quote from: Sid on November 30, 2012, 07:48:38 PM
If Nic Nat and Cox had been forwards this year they would have been the 4th & 5th forwards (by ave) in the comp for 2012. Considering the 3 ahead of them are either locks (Buddy) or no longer forwards (Beams, Dangerfield) it makes sense to grab the extra points if you have the cash.
Exactly. He is a lock for this reason. Cannot believe the poll...and lack of love. He will easily be in the top 7 fwds again. Plays every week. Will spend some time on ball. Only problem is do you have both Cox and Natanui up fwd or put one in ruck for DPP flexibility. Rowe would be great 4 this if he's up and about.

Nige

I think so. I've got both NicNat and Cox in my FanPlanner squad and I'm happy to keep them in there.

dmac07

Currently have nic Nat forward and roughead in the rucks (not seeing a lot of love for him) with cox as one of ny first upgrade targets. May swap him in though depending on how fit nic Nat looks in the pre-season after his groin inj.

Adamant

I wont be starting with any RUC/FWD DPP's. NicNat was a lock, but his groin surgery has scared me off. Better options IMO.

AFEV

Quote from: enzedder on December 07, 2012, 04:49:34 PM
Quote from: Sid on November 30, 2012, 07:48:38 PM
Exactly. He is a lock for this reason. Cannot believe the poll...and lack of love. He will easily be in the top 7 fwds again. Plays every week. Will spend some time on ball. Only problem is do you have both Cox and Natanui up fwd or put one in ruck for DPP flexibility. Rowe would be great 4 this if he's up and about.
Joe Daniher will be a popular way of making the RUC/FWD link I think.

Quote from: Adamant on December 07, 2012, 09:56:19 PM
I wont be starting with any RUC/FWD DPP's. NicNat was a lock, but his groin surgery has scared me off. Better options IMO.
Would that not make Cox more appealing? Played 22 in 4 of his last 5 seasons and has the scoring history. Maybe I'm just in love with the guy.