2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Brad Crouch

Started by shorty3264, November 30, 2012, 12:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

I added up his SANFL stats for the DT profile and he averaged about 19 possessions and 3 tackles a game for West in 2012, imo he playes a lot like Swan! Has lots of time and finds the space to win the ball at stoppages

quinny88

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 13, 2012, 09:51:04 PM
I added up his SANFL stats for the DT profile and he averaged about 19 possessions and 3 tackles a game for West in 2012, imo he playes a lot like Swan! Has lots of time and finds the space to win the ball at stoppages

Hopefully pumps out a few numbers like Swanny to then  ;D

tbagrocks

Quote from: quinny88 on December 13, 2012, 10:30:56 PM

I actually think he wasn't overly trying for much of the season, seemed to hit a contest when he "felt like it" biding his time! Sounds silly I know, but looking at what he did in the Prelim final, BOG that day. Probably a little annoyed he couldn't play AFL.

I really think when he plays in the nab he will show what he is made of, all those Swan like quilities ;D

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 13, 2012, 10:35:21 PM
Quote from: quinny88 on December 13, 2012, 10:30:56 PM

I actually think he wasn't overly trying for much of the season, seemed to hit a contest when he "felt like it" biding his time! Sounds silly I know, but looking at what he did in the Prelim final, BOG that day. Probably a little annoyed he couldn't play AFL.

I really think when he plays in the nab he will show what he is made of, all those Swan like quilities ;D

I am convinced there Tbag.... he is on serious watch... 8)

dmac07

A lock for me if named round 1. Compared to guys like omera, wines, viney he is in a much stronger side though and could see him getting less mid time, hopefully playing as a winger/flanker with stints in the middle though should see him score highly.

nrich102