Main Menu

Big winners of the 2012 NAB AFL Draft?

Started by Toga, November 29, 2012, 10:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Collingwood first for me unfortunately, then Carlton I reckon managed to snare an absolute gun with pick 11 in menzel. Bulldogs and port next.

My Chumps

Collngwood getting Grundy and Kennedy that late, and Sydney for snagging Membrey at pick 46... Amazing :D

My Chumps

Justin Bieber

Can't say GWS won. Didn't take the best talent available.

Noz

tbagrocks

meow meow

Essendon won long before the draft even happened. If they pick up Garlett as a rookie then they absolutely destroyed the competition.

tbagrocks

Quote from: meow meow on December 07, 2012, 01:01:27 AM
Essendon won long before the draft even happened. If they pick up Garlett as a rookie then they absolutely destroyed the competition.
Lets wait and see if the kids got the attitide to make a good AFL player first :-X

kilbluff1985

the players Essendon picked were not well known however i believe they each fit the criteria we are looking for what exactly that is i don't know but i have faith

Ringo

Biased I know but if a team gets the three players they were targeting imo they are winners.  Brisbane made it known that they wanted a medium mid/forward and 2 key talls  and delivered Mayes. Paprone (193cm) and Close (195cm) although we probably did not expect Mayes to still be available at 8. To give you an idea Brown is only 195cms so great choices for life after Brown.