2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Paul Duffield

Started by dmac07, November 29, 2012, 01:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theta

He finished last year really well, but his inconsistency over the years is too painful to tolerate.

Obese Arachnid

Lock for me, depending on p/s form/injuries.

Lyon has made the statement, Broughton gone, Duff Man (oooh yeah!) the Fisher role is yours.

Keeper27

theta

Quote from: greenmoon on November 29, 2012, 09:22:20 PM
Could the inclusion of Daniel Pearce hinder his output as the go to defender?

Anyone got an answer for this? 

Duff did well when Broughton didnt play, so getting some info on Broughton's replacement, whether it is Duff or someone else, or shared, would help.

Any ideas on what Pearce's role will be?  I dont know much about him.  Apart from running defender and wing roles, has he done anything else?  eg, tagger, midfield, etc.

cheers in advance.

tbagrocks

Pearce played a starring midfield/wing (if you can call it that) for a few years for Port before his backline switch about two years ago

expect between halfback and wing for Danyle, doubt it will effect Duffman but who the frog knows what the spud Lyon will do ???

EL TIGER

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 10, 2013, 05:10:02 AM
Pearce played a starring midfield/wing (if you can call it that) for a few years for Port before his backline switch about two years ago

expect between halfback and wing for Danyle, doubt it will effect Duffman but who the frog knows what the spud Lyon will do ???

+1

Lyon factor 8

cortez

After the way he finished last season and played last night, tempted to start him over Birchall as D3!

Keeper27

Jroo

Didn't think I would be considering him, but he's impressive. Lets see how he goes over the next few weeks, but I still reckon there's a few others I have ahead of him.