2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Nick Vlastuin

Started by TheAnt, November 28, 2012, 07:18:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: quinny88 on February 23, 2013, 02:28:15 AM
Quote from: Grazz on February 23, 2013, 02:14:08 AM
Had him in my team for a while now, well not awhile since the game in Alice Springs V The Allstars, saw a couple of things i liked.
Would like him to start rnd 1.

Looks like he has played 100 games. He is at a premium price though for someone with shaky JS. Really hope he gets a game round 1

Easier to go down to a cheaper player mate than up. I have a gut feeling we may have to deal out some extra cash for some rnd 1 rookies but live in hope we dont.  ;D

tbagrocks

Fair price and Richmond have been playing the Morris, Conce, Ellis recently, but surely by now thay are challenging the 8 and won't be giving huge game time to rooks? :-\

Grazz

Quote from: tbagrocks on February 23, 2013, 02:35:08 AM
Fair price and Richmond have been playing the Morris, Conce, Ellis recently, but surely by now thay are challenging the 8 and won't be giving huge game time to rooks? :-\

Fair point. He certainly didnt do his chances any harm tonight though. Just have to keep my fingers and toes crossed a little longer.
By shifting my ruck arrangements around after Sandi blew a tyre i dropped a prem back so im praying i can find another decent scorer to help fill the void mate.

TheAnt

Vlastuin is ready made. You are right though in some respects, however he may take Ellis/Newmans role over half back and release them to the wings.