Main Menu

Zooming In Issue

Started by CrowsFan, November 27, 2012, 09:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but whenever I access the forum using my iPhone the layout zooms in and I can't zoom back out so can't see much of the screen. Means I have to keep scrolling left and right when reading posts among other things.

All pretty annoying. Is this happening to anyone else?

MTTY

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 27, 2012, 09:33:05 PM
Don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but whenever I access the forum using my iPhone the layout zooms in and I can't zoom back out so can't see much of the screen. Means I have to keep scrolling left and right when reading posts among other things.

Happening to me on my iPhone too CF.

FisherSaints

Jay

Yep same here!

So, this may be just me but, has it been taking longer to load pages for anyone else lately?

LF

Yep happening here as well
Seems to have coincided with the stupid ads that keep popping up on my phone

Dudge

Happening on my Laptop- the slow loading- effen annoying >:(

BB67th

This makes it impossible for me to use FanFooty when not on my computer. Has started happening since the banner ads have came up as well.

McRooster

Maybe all this zoom, zoom, zoom is a pseudo way of Mazda getting an advert in whilst those pesky Nissan keeps popping up  :P

Zoom happening for me too, not right now, but the frequency of its recurrence coupled with the infrequency of my current usage justifies my absence.

McRooster

10 mins logged in and zoom is back  >:(

McRooster

Fletch74

Works fine on my Android :P

ossie85

Ziplock

yeah, not going to lie, I'd be more likely to blame apples inflexibility rather than the site :P

nrich102

Quote from: MTTY on November 27, 2012, 09:41:09 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on November 27, 2012, 09:33:05 PM

Happening to me on my iPhone too CF.
same

m0nty

I have passed this on to the relevant person, if people still notice it some further feedback on which pages it appears on would be helpful please.