Sportsbet FF LeagueLeaders 2013

Started by Grazz, November 27, 2012, 08:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on November 30, 2012, 10:26:09 PM
I wonder if the mighty SportsBet competition will be the same as DT/SC.

Going on the past lez my bet would be yes.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Grazz on November 30, 2012, 10:29:21 PM

Well they don't have SportsBet pro or whatever.. I would imagine SportsBet not have all of those new features (rolling lockout), therefore, prooving our point that SportsBet is the premier competition ;)

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on November 30, 2012, 10:33:28 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 30, 2012, 10:29:21 PM

Well they don't have SportsBet pro or whatever.. I would imagine SportsBet not have all of those new features (rolling lockout), therefore, prooving our point that SportsBet is the premier competition ;)

Hope your right lez but i doubt it. They will follow the status quo.

Justin Bieber

If they don't then this will be the 'premier comp' ;)

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on November 30, 2012, 11:04:46 PM
If they don't then this will be the 'premier comp' ;)

100% agreed. Probably all i'll bother with.

hoosie

Yeh also keen to have another go at Sportbet Fantasy!

Grazz

Quote from: hoosie on December 13, 2012, 11:59:29 PM
Yeh also keen to have another go at Sportbet Fantasy!

Welcome mate and welcome to the league. Best of luck to you for 2013. ;)

nostradamus

l've never played sportsbet but l'd love to join in Grazz, if there's a place left that is

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on December 15, 2012, 03:29:19 AM
l've never played sportsbet but l'd love to join in Grazz, if there's a place left that is

No worries mate, still a few spots left. Welcome and goodluck.

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on December 15, 2012, 09:27:25 AM

Cheers mate......l think l'll be needing it too!!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nostradamus on December 15, 2012, 01:32:50 PM
Quote from: Grazz on December 15, 2012, 09:27:25 AM

Cheers mate......l think l'll be needing it too!!
Good game. I prefer it over DT and Sc :o

Actually probs just SC.

upthemaidens

If you need a coach ive got league spots free, but im in Packhunters already and not sure if ya want different coaches.

Grazz

Quote from: upthemaidens on January 12, 2013, 04:41:37 PM
If you need a coach ive got league spots free, but im in Packhunters already and not sure if ya want different coaches.

Nuh thats ok mate regarding PackHunters, your more than welcome here in this also. This League is created in an open thread for all the coaches that stick around or atleast drop in occasionally to see whats up, its very much a first in best dressed kinda deal. The other leagues i create are basically filled when they go up on the boards, these i use to give as many different coaches who rank well and consistantly the oppotunity to be in a good Overall Ranked league and also provide some stiff competition as far as Grandfinals go and making the 8 etc. Plus i must confess i really do have a hope that FF leagues can dominate the TOP 20 page and with a few years effort maybe this can happen and i'll be as rapt as id be if i won one of the various comps if it does.  :)

Whats also enjoyable in leagues like this created openly to random coaches is they can really hit it out the park and have as much success as those that are filled with extremely well ranked coaches in a given year and provide me as much of a thrill if not more. Theres a certain amount of expectation that comes with leagues like PackHunters DT where as with these leagues its more anticipation of what will happen. Regardless of results we'll all have some fun, give each other a bit of ribbing when victorious and it builds friendly rivalries that last year in year out. All in all as long as everyone enjoys it thats the important thing, overall league rank is just the cherry on the cake and i like cherry's lol. :P

picker_man

Can I post on behalf of Toga :-\ and say he will be keen for one of those spots?? He's away atm but just joined me co-coaching in XV's comp with same scoring, so I know he would be intersted :)

Grazz

Quote from: picker_man on January 14, 2013, 12:14:08 AM
Can I post on behalf of Toga :-\ and say he will be keen for one of those spots?? He's away atm but just joined me co-coaching in XV's comp with same scoring, so I know he would be intersted :)

No problem mate. Done.  :)