Sportsbet FF LeagueLeaders 2013

Started by Grazz, November 27, 2012, 08:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on November 29, 2012, 12:48:52 AM
Hi Grazz,Im keen for a place in a SB league aswell mate.
Cheers

No worries mate, welcome aboard.  :)

13Brummy

I'll give it a go, is the scoring much different?

Grazz

Quote from: 13Brummy link=topic=69659.msg 936527#msg 936527 date=1354112571
I'll give it a go, is the scoring much different?

Yeh the scoring is a bit different to that of DT and SC with larger amounts of points awarded for possessions and goals etc and once your team is full of premiums scores of 3000 points are common. As with the other comps you are given a list of players and their positions, prices and average for the previous year so by using that as you would for SC/DT you can quickly work out who the best options are. Its not difficult at all.

kilbluff1985

Grazz

Justin Bieber

GM

I must say Grazz this site is run so well, with so much info available.Giving everyone the opportunity to be involved in numerous leagues and comps.its a credit to you and all involved.
The AFL must love you guys.
You personally must love it mate,to organise a lot of this.Do you have help?
The coaches in this SB league are bringing with them some good form from 2012.
I thought my 100 odd finish was good.But just average by the looks.
As a Port supporter its good to join forces with Powertothepeople again.
Need to get some of your crow gurus onside!
Looking forward for a top league finish perhaps.
Cheers GM

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on November 29, 2012, 07:31:05 PM
I must say Grazz this site is run so well, with so much info available.Giving everyone the opportunity to be involved in numerous leagues and comps.its a credit to you and all involved.
The AFL must love you guys.
You personally must love it mate,to organise a lot of this.Do you have help?
The coaches in this SB league are bringing with them some good form from 2012.
I thought my 100 odd finish was good.But just average by the looks.
As a Port supporter its good to join forces with Powertothepeople again.
Need to get some of your crow gurus onside!
Looking forward for a top league finish perhaps.
Cheers GM

Yeh i do enjoy it mate, it helps promote the site and gives me something to do for most of the off season. It also rewards the guys that stick around during the off season should they want to be apart of them. Dudge helps find players for us through the different leagues he's involved in but the organisation and contacting of members and creation of the leagues is all done by myself. Organised 13 leagues last year and hopefully push that to 16+ this year across DreamTeam, SuperCoach and SportsBet.
Finishing 100 is still a good effort mate and yes looking forward doing better league rank wise in 2013.

GM

A couple of questions mate,
The words of premium followed by numbers mean?
How do you progess from bootstudder?
Thanks

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on November 29, 2012, 08:32:48 PM
A couple of questions mate,
The words of premium followed by numbers mean?
How do you progess from bootstudder?
Thanks

By Premium i mean a Gun player usually the most expensive of players ie in the top 10 for their position they play in for any given season.

The numbers, 3000 i presume you mean is the collective score of the 22 players you have on the ground including your Captain.
3000 in Sportsbet is common once your team is full of Gun players etc. Hope that helps.

GM

sorry mate i meant the descriptions underneath each coaches name ie-green moon bootstudder premium +1/_1

Grazz

Quote from: greenmoon on November 29, 2012, 09:06:31 PM
sorry mate i meant the descriptions underneath each coaches name ie-green moon bootstudder premium +1/_1

Sorry forgot to answer that, the cheers and the boo's are awarded by other members, its meant to be for writing a good post or creating a decent thread, more often than not it's just a popularity contest haha. I pretty much ignore it but i do give out cheers and rarely if ever a boo. To progress from Bootstudder you have to have a certain amount of posts. If you go into the Feedback section of the site you'll see a thread called "Ranks" in there it explains how many posts give you a particular title, Bootstudder is the 1st title all new members get.

PowerMan

I was in the packhunters last season, but not sure about this one,

count this as my interest in joining if I'm allowed!  :)

Grazz

Quote from: PowerMan on November 30, 2012, 01:36:53 AM
I was in the packhunters last season, but not sure about this one,

count this as my interest in joining if I'm allowed!  :)

Sure your allowed mate, as i said first in best dressed. Your in. ;)

Justin Bieber

I wonder if the mighty SportsBet competition will be the same as DT/SC.