Sportsbet FF LeagueLeaders 2013

Started by Grazz, November 27, 2012, 08:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Hello all,
           Under the banner of FF league Leaders im going to start a new league that is open to anyone that is interested in having a go at the Sportsbet Fantasy Footy Competition in 2013. If you want to have a go at it then post your interest and it will be a first in best dressed kinda deal.

LEAGUE IS NOW FULL, THANKS

Grazz

Sportsbet 2013 squad

Grazz                          (2012 9th  Overall)
Dudge                        (2012 10th Overall)
whatlez                       (2012 4th Overall )
picker_man
Spite
Tbagrocks
tabs
greenmoon
kilbluff 1985
Chewylizard          (2012 2nd Overall)
PowerMan
hoosie
nostradamus
upthemaidens
Toga
Stew42
SydneyRox
naste

Full.

Justin Bieber

Im in. Would like to all of my comps filled up

Grazz

Dudge

Really enjoyed Sportsbet last season, can't wait to go around again. Lez has set a benchmark at 4, but hopefully Powertothepeople joins again as he ranked 2 ( as well as winning S/C ) Looking forward to it Grazz

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on November 28, 2012, 01:00:23 PM
Really enjoyed Sportsbet last season, can't wait to go around again. Lez has set a benchmark at 4, but hopefully Powertothepeople joins again as he ranked 2 ( as well as winning S/C ) Looking forward to it Grazz

Me too mate, we never shut about 1) this site 2) Fantasy Footy, do we. There is no off season for us, if we are not talking about the season at hand we are talking about tactics, plans, players/rookies for the upcoming season to the point we agree at a particular get together that no discussion of Fantasy Footy mat take place haha. Are we addicted or are we just in need of a life lol.

picker_man

I didnt know about the SB comp last yr :( It'll be tough to match you guys this year and get a top 10 overall finish but if Lez can do it im prietty confident i can ;D Count me in Grazz

Grazz

Quote from: picker_man on November 28, 2012, 04:33:18 PM
I didnt know about the SB comp last yr :( It'll be tough to match you guys this year and get a top 10 overall finish but if Lez can do it im prietty confident i can ;D Count me in Grazz

Welcome mate, tbh Sportsbet rank isnt as hard to achieve as DT and SC simply because theres only a few thousand in it.
Best of luck to you in 2013.

Justin Bieber

All star line-up so far.

4th, 9th and 10th :o

Spite

tbagrocks

I'll do it! Need to follow SB scoring anyway! Up the Llamas! ;D

Grazz

Quote from: Spite on November 28, 2012, 07:21:23 PM
I'll give it a crack this year! :)

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 28, 2012, 07:24:51 PM
I'll do it! Need to follow SB scoring anyway! Up the Llamas! ;D

Welcome to you both, Its good fun and if you enjoy fantasy footy as i and Dudge do you'll enjoy it.

Capper

yeh im keen to have a go at the Sportsbet fantasy

Grazz

Quote from: tabs on November 28, 2012, 10:14:05 PM
yeh im keen to have a go at the Sportsbet fantasy

Sweet, welcome mate. Best of luck. ;D

GM

Hi Grazz,Im keen for a place in a SB league aswell mate.
Cheers