Sportsbet FF PackHunters 2013

Started by Grazz, November 27, 2012, 04:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Will get the codes out as soon as it opens. SB usually drag their tail with their fanatsy footy.

Nails

Grazz

Quote from: Nails on February 03, 2013, 04:13:47 PM
She's looking good.

Yeh it does Nails, more than enough knowledge and abillity to do get it done here mate. Good bunch of people so the coaches box and thread will get a workout and enjoyment factor at 100%.  ;)

Nails

I originally said that as a generic comment to be honest...

But WOW, the quality of coaches joining us... League Rank 1 here we come. I won't drop the ball this year... I had a terrible year for Sportsbet, SC and DT.

nas

Quote from: Nails on February 03, 2013, 08:40:08 PM
I originally said that as a generic comment to be honest...

But WOW, the quality of coaches joining us... League Rank 1 here we come. I won't drop the ball this year... I had a terrible year for Sportsbet, SC and DT.

Hope not or you'll get nailed to a plank. pardun the pun

Nails

I could have a bad season naste and still put you to shame.

nas

Quote from: Nails on February 03, 2013, 09:03:34 PM
I could have a bad season naste and still put you to shame.

Haha Hope I improve on my ranking of 82 to make it a further up the ladder & not get 2nd year blues.

Nails

Dear Naste
I'll lay your team to waste.
We'll squish you into a paste
But you wouldn't be good enough to clean a tooth
Which is because your team is rather uncouth
But we'll beat you down into the ground
The thrashing you receive will be sound
No nails please don't hurt me you'll scream
I'm sorry, not my fault you're playing a superior team.
Bottom place of the ladder is where you will sit
Stuck all season in that wooden spoon pit
At you other teams will laugh hard and loud
Of your team you won't be proud
For we're sorry naste your team is just crap
And that's all I have to say in this little rap.

Grazz

Haha good stuff Nails, nastes reply of rhyme and reason will be interesting. Wait till Daz see's this. I can see dueling Banjo's at twenty paces.  :o

nas

Nails runs a (Ha Ha) nail factory and decides his business needs a bit of advertising. He has a chat with a friend Grazz who works in marketing and he offers to make a TV ad for Nail's Nails.

"Give me a week," says the Grazz, "and I'll be back with a tape."

A week goes by and the marketing executive comes to see Nails. He puts a cassette in the video and presses play. A Roman soldier is busy nailing Jesus to the cross. He turns to face the camera and says with a grin "Use Nail's Nails, they'll hold anything."

Nails goes mad shouting: "What is the matter with you? They'll never show that on TV. Give it another try, but no more Romans crucifying Jesus!"

Another week goes by and the Grazz comes back to see Nails with another tape. He puts it in the machine and hits play. This time the camera pans out from a Roman standing with his arms folded to show Jesus on the cross. The Roman looks up at him and says 'Nail's Nails, they'll hold anything'.

Nails is beside himself. "You don't understand: I don't want anything with Jesus on the cross! Now listen, I'll give you one last chance. Come back in a week with an advertisement that I can broadcast."

A week passes and Nails waits impatiently. Grazz arrives and puts on the new video. A naked man with long hair, gasping for breath, is running across a field. About a dozen Roman soldiers come over the hill, hot on his trail. One of them turns to camera and says 'If only we had used Nail's Nails!'.

Moral of the story "Either way you will be Nailed"

Sorry to any Christians out there.

Grazz

Nails

Whilst yes Naste, that might have been a nice tale
But we both know it is your team which will fail.
We will make sure it is your team which gets nailed
More than a $2 street hooker
One who is a very good looker.
We will wipe the mat with you and bring shame to your family
You'll be so beat up that you'll be looking dreamily
Like a looney toon character which just copped a beating
Little birds flying around your head continually repeating
This might be a battle that'll go on through the year
But it'll be your team who won't come anywhere near
Loss after loss they'll stay forever seated at the bottom of the ladder
You'll fear me so much when our teams play you'll lose control of your bladder.

Grazz

nas

Nail

a slender, rod-shaped piece of metal, typically having a pointed tip and a flattened head, made to be hammered into wood or other material as a fastener or support.

Pretty well sums up the submitted team. Hammered / Fastener for the league / Support for the rest of the teams / pointed tip trying to be a poisoned pen / definite flattened head after the league has finished the season with you.

Grannyboy

Pmsl  :'( hilarious. Are you gonna let him get away with that nails? Encore!