Sportsbet FF PackHunters 2013

Started by Grazz, November 27, 2012, 04:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Ziplock                       Returning
Dudge                        Returning   (2012 10th overall)
auscoyote                   Returning
valkorum                    Returning         
Colliwobblers              Returning   
eagles929406             Returning
upthemaidens             Joining
PowerMan                  Returning
whatlez                      Joining        (2012 4th overall)
Chewylizard               Joining        (2012 2nd overall)
Bazinga                     Returning             
Border Jumpers          Returning
Luvfooty                    Joining
Marcz                        Returning
naste                         Returning
Grazz                         Returning       (2012 9th overall) 
Nails                          Returning
Dezzy                        Returning       

Grazz

Look forward to everone getting back for 2013, ive sent PM's out to everyone today asking wether they will be returning for 2013 the only ones i cant contact is Barwicks Chimps (Dezzy) as i think he has deleted his account or changed his user name so if anybody can help here that would be appreciated and Border Jumpers who is a mate of eagles929406 so if you can confirm his return or not that would also be appreciated. Thanks all.

Edit: Have been able to contact Dezzy as i found his email address so no worries there.

Justin Bieber

Making a comeback me :D

And Powertothepeople came second ;)

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on November 27, 2012, 06:00:17 PM
Making a comeback me :D

And Powertothepeople came second ;)

oops thats right. Cheers mate.

Justin Bieber

No mention for whatlez, 4th overall ;)

Grazz

Quote from: whatlez on November 28, 2012, 11:07:50 AM
No mention for whatlez, 4th overall ;)

Probably is worth a mention lez, was a good effort. :)

Justin Bieber

Grazz

Dudge

Grazz

Quote from: Dudge on November 28, 2012, 01:02:58 PM
Lets go Pack Hunting again ;D

Yeh we gotta win it this season, would be nice to hand any monies earned over to one of the many guys here that do alot of charity work for various causes, that would be a wonderful feeling. I couldnt think of a better one, shaking Roosters hand for example and handing over any winnings would be a thrill.

nostradamus

if you have anyone who doesnt suit up from last year l'd be happy to step up  8)

picker_man

Quote from: nostradamus on January 12, 2013, 04:55:03 AM
if you have anyone who doesnt suit up from last year l'd be happy to step up  8)

me too :)

Grazz

Quote from: picker_man on January 12, 2013, 05:01:42 AM

We are forming another League called League Leaders in the SportsBet Comp, a thread is up about it in Other AFL Comps, this needs four more coaches so your welcome to jump in there now if you like. This League is also pretty strong. I'll list you as emergencies for PackHunters should someone not return. Thanks.

nostradamus

Quote from: Grazz on January 12, 2013, 01:22:41 PM

We are forming another League called League Leaders in the SportsBet Comp, a thread is up about it in Other AFL Comps, this needs four more coaches so your welcome to jump in there now if you like. This League is also pretty strong. I'll list you as emergencies for PackHunters should someone not return. Thanks.

Cheers Grazz, happy to be 1st emergency  :D

......and l'm already in LeagueLeaders

*how many leagues are we in both in this year so far  :o

Grazz

Quote from: nostradamus on January 12, 2013, 02:50:00 PM
Quote from: Grazz on January 12, 2013, 01:22:41 PM

Cheers Grazz, happy to be 1st emergency  :D

......and l'm already in LeagueLeaders

*how many leagues are we in both in this year so far  :o

Good to hear mate, havent checked the League Leaders squad in awhile. We are in a few, Holz is another who im in alot with aswell as Dudge. Someones going to have alot of bragging rights haha come the end of 2013. Usually for me its Dudge and Holz even chimed in last year to rub some more salt into the wound. Some good hearted rivalries are being created and they are very enjoyable with quality people. getting rolled by the likes of Holz and Dudge isnt the end of the world both a great coaches.  :)