2013 SuperCoach Player Profile: Josh P.Kennedy

Started by TheAnt, November 24, 2012, 09:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

Quote from: SydneyRox on December 06, 2012, 11:44:35 PM
Quote from: dmac07 on December 06, 2012, 01:53:58 PM
If he scores the same early this year though, as he did last year, his price wont actually rise that much due to his already high starting price.

You dont pick your premium mids at the start of the year for price reasons. You pick them because you think they will score consistently and hopefully high over the entire season. Price never comes into it.
But if you are hoping that JPK has a poor start and you can pick him up $50k cheaper in round 13 then I think you are wishin

Agree, just think gaj, pendles, Watson, swan are more reliable picks. But you can't go wrong with jpk.

Capper

If he scores the same early this year though, as he did last year, his price wont actually rise that much due to his already high starting price.

You dont pick your premium mids at the start of the year for price reasons. You pick them because you think they will score consistently and hopefully high over the entire season. Price never comes into it.
But if you are hoping that JPK has a poor start and you can pick him up $50k cheaper in round 13 then I think you are wishin
especially with GWS and GC in the first 2 rounds

The_Captain

Quote from: tabs on December 07, 2012, 07:43:34 PM

especially with GWS and GC in the first 2 rounds

*Licks lips

Capper

TheAnt

theta

My Chumps

Capper

Quote from: TheAnt on December 20, 2012, 10:56:01 PM
Dream picker?
yep, its a new thing for DT and SC gold users for next season. You can log in to and plan your team for next year.

m0nty has now set up the fanplanner http://www.fanfooty.com.au/planteam.php with next years prices for everyone to use

Keeper27