Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Devon Smith - GWS
Requested by stew42

Price - $351,900(FanPlanner)

Position - F

Games - 20
Average - 67

Summary - Smith had a good year, playing 20 games (missing out on rounds 8 & 17). He averaged a respectful first year average of 67, with a high score of 107. I think that Smith has great potential and will be a great player and dream teamer one day.

Verdict - I can see his average improving, but not in my team this year

Predicted Average - 75

Grazz

Had him for awhile last season and earnt me a good dollar, will improve on his avg no doubt in 2013 but like alot is awkwardly priced for what i feel he'll avg so like you probably wont make it into my team. Future looks bright for him though.

Kellogscrunchynut

Made some great scores for me when premiums were down, but won't be featuring in my team this season.

/////////////////////////

superstar in the making. 80 ave next year so not a bad choice at that price

tbagrocks

The Llamas are happy ;)

Could he play the small fwd/mid rotation role and ave 22 possessions a game? 85-90 and he has to be considered, but more than likely two years away from being a DT starter

Adamant

Smith and Treloar were awesome cover for me late in the year, but I cant see him improving too much to warrant his price tag.

Grazz

Quote from: ///////////////////////// on November 24, 2012, 05:27:39 PM
superstar in the making. 80 ave next year so not a bad choice at that price

80 you think mate, its possible he's a talent but gotta be honest i lack the confidence you have. Hope he does reward you should you pick him. :)