Main Menu

Draftees for 2013

Started by Ziplock, November 22, 2012, 08:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 29, 2012, 05:32:59 PM
Just to add pointlessly to the conversation, Gunston did get his title stripped
Yes he did, because he refused to attend the awards ceremony and ran away to Victoria instead

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 29, 2012, 05:43:23 PM
Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 29, 2012, 05:32:59 PM
Just to add pointlessly to the conversation, Gunston did get his title stripped
Yes he did, because he refused to attend the awards ceremony and ran away to Victoria instead

because........ :P

Ziplock

'He had been awarded the Mark Bickley Award as the club's best young player, but he was stripped of the title after announcing his intentions to leave.'

wikipedia.

suck it.

kilbluff1985

i'm not saying you are wrong or right on this matter Zip just pointing out that all info on wiki is not correct anybody can edit info on there guess i'm just saying don't be so confident just because it's on wiki in future

Ziplock

nup mate, wikipedias always right.

Mailman the 2nd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliability_of_Wikipedia

Ironic I know, but wikipedia is generally quite accurate and reliable

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ziplock on November 29, 2012, 05:58:47 PM
'He had been awarded the Mark Bickley Award as the club's best young player, but he was stripped of the title after announcing his intentions to leave.'

wikipedia.

suck it.

And this is what Steven Trigg said...

"Deciding to not attend the club champion presentation but to go back to Melbourne does not fit to club values."

As you can see part of the reason was for not attending the presentation, which is what I said.

Suck it :P

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 30, 2012, 12:36:15 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on November 29, 2012, 05:58:47 PM

wikipedia.

suck it.

And this is what Steven Trigg said...

"Deciding to not attend the club champion presentation but to go back to Melbourne does not fit to club values."

As you can see part of the reason was for not attending the presentation, which is what I said.

Suck it :P

You really think Trigg would say otherwise if it was true? :P

Ziplock

yeah, because trigg says the truth all the time.

the bigger part of it was the going back to melbourne, instead of going to the ceremony. If it had been 'I cant make it to the ceremony because its my best mates 21st, and I promised I'd go to his house' I really doubt he would have been stripped of it.