Main Menu

Draftees for 2013

Started by Ziplock, November 22, 2012, 08:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

/////////////////////////

GWS has so many good players now that we could put 2 teams on the field and they would both be better than every other afl team

kilbluff1985

Quote from: ///////////////////////// on November 24, 2012, 05:35:16 PM
GWS has so many good players now that we could put 2 teams on the field and they would both be better than every other afl team

yeah maybe if you have a time machine

Noz

Quote from: ///////////////////////// on November 24, 2012, 05:35:16 PM

tbagrocks

Hope they sent a personal thankyou letter to the idiot Demetriou, even though Sheedy is clearly already sleeping with him. Tell me, how again did they get the top three picks without losing a single thing?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 24, 2012, 11:54:46 PM
Hope they sent a personal thankyou letter to the idiot Demetriou, even though Sheedy is clearly already sleeping with him. Tell me, how again did they get the top three picks without losing a single thing?

they did give up something for one of them didn't they? i cant remember though?

Ziplock

the gws mini picks.

tbag- at least we didn't breach our cap.

gws and gc have been given bigger concessions, so they dont end up like freo, and still not have a flag 30 years on.

nostradamus

Quote from: Dudge on November 23, 2012, 10:11:23 PM
But GWS aint no Geelong

well they're spelt differently for starters  :P

Ziplock

Quote from: nostradamus on November 25, 2012, 01:28:38 AM
But GWS aint no Geelong

and secondly, the double negative proves my point.

Dudge

Quote from: Ziplock on November 25, 2012, 12:46:09 AM
the gws mini picks.

gws and gc have been given bigger concessions, so they dont end up like freo, and still not have a flag 30 years on.

Wheres Valk when u need him? :P

Dudge

Quote from: nostradamus on November 25, 2012, 01:28:38 AM
But GWS aint no Geelong

But they both start with G at least ;D

Grazz

the gws mini picks.

lol are you going to continue with the negative attitude on Tbag and the Crows for the rest of eternity zip.

Ziplock

Quote from: Dudge on November 25, 2012, 02:05:39 AM
the gws mini picks.

Wheres Valk when u need him? :P
nothing I said there was undeniable.

Quote from: Grazz on November 25, 2012, 12:31:18 PM
the gws mini picks.

lol are you going to continue with the negative attitude on Tbag and the Crows for the rest of eternity zip.

when he stops being a one eyed prick.

so, never.

Grazz

Mate your letting yourself down a bit with comments like that, you are better than this.

Ziplock

I'm sick of him bashing my team for legitimate concessions that a starting team in western sydney needs, and more to the point, concessions that we were given, and didn't ask for.

he's constantly calling us cheats over this- when his own club would have also used the concessions to full advantage, and then paid their players outside the cap, because they didn't have the atmosphere or culture to keep their young talent.

Chopps

Zip I think grazz is saying let it slide otherwise you come across no better then him.
I ll debate that we don't have the culture and atmosphere to keep our talent, and interstate clubs lose players generally for the go home factor nothing can be done about it.

Also we are yet to find out the breach of the cap in full but it seems to be the only case otherwise more would surface to say we d pay outside the cap as a blanket thing seems a bit stretched.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't your list manager apart of a much larger salary cap breach, sure for a different club but none the less under the table payments.