Capper

Easy trades this week.

Viney and Golby out,
Goodes back to Backs
Mayes and Evans in

then next week
Blicavs out, Gawn in

Ringo

Nice trades - Do you reckon Daw is perhaps better than Gawn.

felsty

think gawn has great JS personally.. like Majak but I think the only thing keeping him in the side is Tarrants injury. Gawns 97 also helps sway the debate somewhat..

Capper

Quote from: felsty on April 24, 2013, 12:42:09 PM
think gawn has great JS personally.. like Majak but I think the only thing keeping him in the side is Tarrants injury. Gawns 97 also helps sway the debate somewhat..
Only problem with Gawn is that alot of those points were scored in the last quarter ie 2 goals

Capper

Quote from: Ringo on April 24, 2013, 12:06:49 PM
Nice trades - Do you reckon Daw is perhaps better than Gawn.
the players are the same price, im going with Gawn over Daw as Daw concussion is an issue and may not play this weekend and Gawn double Majak's score. In saying that though, if Majak doesnt play then i could get him in the week after. If he does then i can move Rowe to the forwards and pick up both Gawn and Majak

Capper

I put the VC on KJack and will be keeping his 114 as my captain

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Hey Tabs,

I think I have you covered in Copper this week, but must say this is one of the most intriguing and unique teams I've played against.

Most of the time Head to Head there is only 6-10 POD's but the two of us only had 6 players simlair on field. I have not felt comfortable AT ALL playing your team all weekend. Especially after Riewoldt and Hayes got you off to such a great start.

Then I looked down the page on Thursday and started seeing visions of Brent Reilly 140/Grimes 160 (That could well play out yet) etc.. lol

Well, hopefully for my sake I haven't got ahead of myself. But good luck for tomorrows games!  I really can't wair for this one to be over!   :)

Capper

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on April 27, 2013, 11:49:05 PM
Hey Tabs,

I think I have you covered in Copper this week, but must say this is one of the most intriguing and unique teams I've played against.

Most of the time Head to Head there is only 6-10 POD's but the two of us only had 6 players simlair on field. I have not felt comfortable AT ALL playing your team all weekend. Especially after Riewoldt and Hayes got you off to such a great start.

Then I looked down the page on Thursday and started seeing visions of Brent Reilly 140/Grimes 160 (That could well play out yet) etc.. lol

Well, hopefully for my sake I haven't got ahead of myself. But good luck for tomorrows games!  I really can't wair for this one to be over!   :)
Cheer mate, yeh its going to close. You are up by about 100 which is the difference between out captains Jack 224 and GAJ 320.
Me - 1760, Redden, Zorko, Terlich, Grimes and Mayes
You - 1846, Rockliff, Leuenberger, Mayes, Evans and Buddy

Sauce is killing me, although all rucks are currently shocking, points wise

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Close but no cigar... Congrats Tabs!!

Buddy sunk my battleship!  :D

Now go torture some other poor team next week.  ;)

Capper

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on April 28, 2013, 08:01:56 PM

Are you serious?? I couldnt watch the game as i dont have foxtel and didnt follow it online either as it was too close and i had a wager on it

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Quote from: tabs on April 28, 2013, 09:22:53 PM

Are you serious?? I couldnt watch the game as i dont have foxtel and didnt follow it online either as it was too close and i had a wager on it

All Buddy needed was 60. He didn't even look like he was going to get near that early on!  ::)

Capper

Quote from: Vicious Sandwhich Attack on April 28, 2013, 10:05:02 PM
Quote from: tabs on April 28, 2013, 09:22:53 PM

All Buddy needed was 60. He didn't even look like he was going to get near that early on!  ::)
3 points thats unlucky

Capper

Round 5 Team
Score: 2287
Round Rank: 17,674
Overall Rank: 25,731
Trades: Viney out, Mayes in; Stevenson out, Evans in

Capper

Round 5 league results

Funnelwebs (2639)
2287 beat THE PENETRATERS (Kyle) 2197

FF COPPER (198)
2287 beat THE WHIP (Michael) 2284

FF THE SIVA BOWL (120)
2287 beat THE FEAR BONER'S (Sam) 2127

FF AMIGOS (146)
2287 beat MURPHY'S BLUES (Stephen) 2161

FF ELXAMFANATICS (113)
2287 beat JAY'S JETS (Jay) 2214

Capper

This weeks trades will be:

Blicavs (BE 36) out for Gawn (BE -98) but im unsure on the 2nd one, I may not do another one. Maybe Bolton to Stevie J, GAJ, Swan or Murphy