Ruck/Fwd DPP 2013

Started by gossiboy, November 21, 2012, 02:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barra17

Champion Data have said that Cox spent 50% Fwd and 50% Ruck. That would mean that Nic Nat is the same. So in theory if one gets DPP status, so should the other. Would be a pretty devastating link...

Grazz

Quote from: Barra on November 23, 2012, 07:16:35 PM
Champion Data have said that Cox spent 50% Fwd and 50% Ruck. That would mean that Nic Nat is the same. So in theory if one gets DPP status, so should the other. Would be a pretty devastating link...

Would be an awesome link Bara, DPP's will be worth their weight in Gold in 2013 this combo would be Platinum. :P

Scrads

Honestly wouldn't pick Cox if he was R/F, but would pick NicNat if he was in a heartbeat.

This is why I am an average DT'er hahaha.

Grazz

Quote from: Scrads on November 23, 2012, 07:25:41 PM
Honestly wouldn't pick Cox if he was R/F, but would pick NicNat if he was in a heartbeat.

In DT id have Cox in a heartbeat mate if DPP, and play him up forward.

owenbond007

Quote from: Grazz on November 23, 2012, 07:29:27 PM

Id have both wouldnt start with either though and would play em both forward too. lol.

Scrads

Do you think the new ruck rules give NicNat an advantage over a lot of other rucks, making him (dare I say it) a better Ruck option at WC than Cox ?

Grazz

Quote from: Scrads on November 23, 2012, 07:34:30 PM

Do you think the new ruck rules give NicNat an advantage over a lot of other rucks, making him (dare I say it) a better Ruck option at WC than Cox ?

With his verticle leap yeh absolutely, still think Cox can score well enough to hold down a fwd roll in my team and if given DPP makes him a handy player, my only concern with Nic Nat is the groin surgery limiting his pre season, i kinda like the guys i pick to have uninterupted pre seasons but tbh you cant always have your cake and eat it to when picking a fantasy team. Roughy isnt out of the equation either.

LF

Quote from: Grazz on November 23, 2012, 07:40:01 PM
Quote from: Scrads on November 23, 2012, 07:34:30 PM

With his verticle leap yeh absolutely, still think Cox can score well enough to hold down a fwd roll in my team and if given DPP makes him a handy player, my only concern with Nic Nat is the groin surgery limiting his pre season, i kinda like the guys i pick to have uninterupted pre seasons but tbh you cant always have your cake and eat it to when picking a fantasy team. Roughy isnt out of the equation either.

Yeah no preseason is a slight turn off but I just think back to the start of the year when I almost decided to not start with Deledio for this reason and upgrade to him instead.

Grazz

Yep thought the same LF glad i didn't follow me own rule with that one, would of been a huge error. I'll be reading and gleaning as much info as possible with nic nat between now and Nab so hopefully its all good.

Adamant

I cant see why Cox would be such a lock for everyone if R/F DPP? Wouldn't Roughead still be a better option?

Grazz

Quote from: Adamant on November 24, 2012, 07:14:48 PM
I cant see why Cox would be such a lock for everyone if R/F DPP? Wouldn't Roughead still be a better option?

Roughy isnt out of the equation at all, it will have a lot to do with how i set up for the byes and how many of one team i have
in the side tbh.