Main Menu

Your Zombie Apocalypse Loadout Would Be....

Started by Windigo, November 20, 2012, 08:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Mr.Craig

I'd pick Angry Texan, although there'd probably be an issue keeping the ATV fueled up. :-\

Now that I think about it, the chainsaw and guns will be useless eventually aswell. Would need some knives and decent body armour. I'll change to LA SWAT.

Jukes

7; Shotguns destroy zombies and there's two of them there, chainsaws are also pwnage although they create a lot of noise which may bring zombies to you, all terrain vehicle is the only vehicle there so much easier travel until you run out of fuel, camo wouldn't do much tho as zombies rely on smell and sound to detect humans rather then sight.

kilbluff1985

Shotguns make to much sound also i'd want one of those sniper silencer rifles and a silenced hand gun

wonder if i could self teach myself to fly a jet or a plane lol or a tank could be fun lol

Mailman the 2nd

Ehhh if its a zombie apocalypse everyone is probably dead

So I'll just take Japanese Samurai and look cool for the last few days alive

j959

T Dog

I will become No5, japanese  samurai - "Dexter" and just taret any serial killer zombies with a razor and sharp knife. 8)

Cicjose

Justin Bieber

Nige

I'd take 7 for the vehicle, not really the 'on foot' type if there's other means on transport or mobility. And that thought of wielding a chainsaw is pretty sick. ::)

RiOtChEsS

i dont see an option that contains a harem of attractive women

Kellogscrunchynut

Definatly the Angry Texan a close second to the SEAL.

upthemaidens

Being abit of a Zombies fan (Walking dead, Black ops zombies etc.), out of the 8 options I would go the Expert Hunter.
  The crossbow is silent and you can recover the bolts which means never running out of ammo.
  A decent knife is needed for close quarter combat, even though the machette would be good if I could mix and match I would take the Japanese Katana instead because it is longer.
  Flare gun could be handy for being rescued or just to distract the undead.
The hunting rifle useful for long range kills where the noise isnt a factor i.e. across a valley etc.
  Ghillie suit is not much help against the Zombies since they can smell you, so maybe swap that out for some light riot armor.

In a zombie apocalypse guns are a last resort normally since they run out of ammo and make alot of noise..
    Also I would take the crossbow over the composite bow because the crossbow doesnt take as much strengh to operate and can be armed and ready to fire, whereas a normal bow takes more effort to fire and if you are injuried or just tired/weak it may be almost useless.

Windigo

...shower, you've really put a lot of though into this...You sure you nothing about no incoming zombie apocalypse?  :P