Main Menu

All FF Coaches!

Started by underdog11, November 16, 2012, 02:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

Next year in DT, I have set on making a winning league. I know this is early, but I have already have 10 coaches commited  7 of whom came top 1000 last year, two top 100 and one came 6th in 2010. Spots are going rapidly, have 5-8 spots open to FF elite community, tell me your stats last 3 years and inbox me your team if you are interested. Extended invitation to Elephants, Windigo and Ossie who have walk up spots if you are interested :).

Barra17

This should be in the section of DT leagues mate  ;)

j959

not meaning to curb your enthusiam here UD but you do realise that Grazz has a similar topic in the DT league section that Barra mentions yeah??  ;)

underdog11

Quote from: j959 on November 16, 2012, 03:15:03 PM
not meaning to curb your enthusiam here UD but you do realise that Grazz has a similar topic in the DT league section that Barra mentions yeah??  ;)

I did not, thanks haha. I thought that but noone looks there until DT comes out

ossie85

If you want to win, don't choose me.

I've now contributed greatly

Grazz

Quote from: underdog11 on November 16, 2012, 03:33:23 PM
Quote from: j959 on November 16, 2012, 03:15:03 PM

I did not, thanks haha. I thought that but noone looks there until DT comes out

No worries mate your new so no dramas, i posted stuff in the wrong places as a newbie, someone will sought it and move it for you or you can delete it and place it in DT leagues. Plenty of coaches will be getting back on the site soon, usually is quiet around this time anyway so dont be dissapointed if it fills slowly as they will come with a rush soon enough.

Sounds like you have the foundation of a very good league there, best of luck with it. The more building them the better. Up to you entirely as its your league but with all that i do (Best so far is 9th overall and plenty in the top 50 overall) i add FF to the front of the league name so all outsiders at a glance can see that the FF members and their leagues go ok. As i said you dont need to do this but id appreciate it if you did haha. Welcome aboard and best of luck for 2013.

/////////////////////////

frickin noobs. come in and think they can run the show. grazz is way ahead of you

p.s. go giants

Grazz

Quote from: ///////////////////////// on November 16, 2012, 05:25:04 PM
frickin noobs. come in and think they can run the show. grazz is way ahead of you

p.s. go giants

Nuh the more the better mate, i long for the day when the FF tag dominates the Top 20 page in Rankings. Any help achieving that is much appreciated. Then i can dissappear knowing my work is done haha.

underdog11

Quote from: Grazz on November 16, 2012, 05:30:46 PM

p.s. go giants

Nuh the more the better mate, i long for the day when the FF tag dominates the Top 20 page in Rankings. Any help achieving that is much appreciated. Then i can dissappear knowing my work is done haha.

Sorry mate didn't know about your one, its much better :p

Grazz

Quote from: underdog11 on November 16, 2012, 08:44:47 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 16, 2012, 05:30:46 PM

p.s. go giants

Sorry mate didn't know about your one, its much better :p

Mate dont worry about what ive got going on you go your hardest and put your league together it doesnt bother me in the slightest
there will be more than enough coaches to fill up the leagues ive got going. I have my own private leagues that i invite people to these other leagues are for everyone to be able to participate in if they want to so your not stepping on anyones toes or doing anything wrong so please with my blessing carry on. ;)

stew42

Not that I'll be in it, but make sure you mention FF in the league name ;D