Started by whatlez, November 15, 2012, 11:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

So what news channel do you watch?

Not sure if I left anything out.

kilbluff1985

Option 6, first channel i find with the news on

Spinking

Local on Seven (Prime here) and ABC for Nat news.

tbagrocks

i don't watch the news, and when the adds for the news come on I quickly turn off, however, channel 9 Adelaides kate Collins is so lovely that I am in love with her :-*

elephants

ABC News 24 makes me fall asleep.

Generally I opt for the one with the nicest colours, usually 7.

Capper

Usually Channel 9 but i am not home during the news as i finish work around 7

kilbluff1985

i drove cabs for 4 years and i had Brendan Donohoe and Ted Baillieu in my cab they got in at Frankston had to drive them to King St in Melbourne

they were doing the story on the train lines funny thing is i had no clue who they were at the time they were in my cab lol they had a guy with a tv camera etc pricks put it on top of the console where i rest my arm that's what the boot is for idiots

they seemed like nice guys were even talking like mates with the camera man, Ted was on his phone checking emails the whole way he did shake my hand and introduce himself when i asked "so who are you guys with" because of the camera lol

and yes i knew how to get to King St i was one of the rare good drivers or so i was told by many passengers

Nails

ninemsn.com.au works for me

poor journalism with numerous spelling errors and poorly researched articles. It'll do.

Hawka

Cicjose

Quote from: Hawka on November 16, 2012, 01:43:16 AM
10 Has the best sport ;)

this is correct, at least they don't just have AFL

CrowsFan

Nails

Quote from: CrowsFan on November 16, 2012, 01:52:22 AM
News? ???

You can read the news if you click the 'show new replies.' link in the top left corner of fanfooty.

SydneyRox

7 - Cant stand 10

But always check Fox Sports News... 513  8)

Nige

Channel 10 news for me and then The Project afterwards.  ::)

AFEV

Voted ABC.

Surprised there aren't more people that like SBS...